XIII. crawling back to you

Start from the beginning

"Ummm...I was just... Um i was wondering-" Timothée smiled at her pathetic attempt to come up with an excuse. He cut her off mid sentence by reaching out for her hands and pulling them towards him. Milia smiled at his acknowledgment and was lead into his bedroom. "Why were you already at the door?" She asked. Timothée didn't see the need to lie so he answered her honestly.

"Was coming to see you." Milia rose her eyebrows at his honestly and thought for a second that he was probably just being suave. She smiled at him and stepped closer. He noticed the movement and decided to run along with it. A lot was being unsaid, yet they still completely understood each other's motives. "The real question though is, what were you doing at my door?" Milia smiled and let the blush proudly spread over her face.

"i guess the same reason." This time Timothée moves closer and the two were millimetres apart. Milia could feel his familiar breathing and she was taken back to them dancing in the Parisian apartment together. Timothée dropped his hands and intertwined them with hers. Milia's breathe hitched at the contact and softly closed her eyes. When she opened them Timothée's deep green eyes were burning holes into her lips. She took it upon herself to seperate her lips to plead for him to take them.

Timothée moved slowly and cautiously as he lowered his own lips onto hers. Unsure of the territory he was entering he smiled to himself as he felt her kiss him back passionately. She was much more eager to feel that comfort and moaned at the feeling. Timothée moved his hands from hers and placed one on her lower back and the other at the top of the back of her neck, pulling her closer to him.

What started off innocent and calm turned heated very quickly. Both grasping and begging for more. Milia mindlessly dropped her phone to the floor and pulled him closer. She opened her mouth more and Timothée pushed his tongue in.

They pulled apart and their eyes begged for more. Timothée slightly pushed her head to the side and latched his mouth to her neck. Milia let the breathe she was holding escape with a loud pant. Timothée smiled against her skin and kissed his way back to her mouth. He gripped her thigh and lifted it to get her to wrap her legs around him. Milia let him lift her up and his hands held her up by her ass.

He walked them backwards towards his bed and laid her down on her back. He stood towering over her taking in the view.

"fuck" He whispered. Milia smirked at him and watched as he pulled his shirt off over his head in one swift move. She drooled over the sight of his bare skin. He dropped with each hand on either side of her body. His mouth dove onto hers as Timothée's knee rested in between her legs. He could feel her heat through her shorts and that only made him want her more.

He moved his hands and undid her bra without a struggle. He looked down at her bare chest and took in all her beauty. He kissed down her chest and took her nipple into his mouth. Milia threw her head back from the sensation and let a gasp escape her lips. She looked down to find his eyes on hers watching her reaction. He hooked his fingers in her pants and slowly pulled them down while still starring into her eyes. Milia felt the sudden cold air and shivered beneath his touch.

He left a trail down to her exposed heat before taking one last look at her. She knew what was about to happen but still couldn't prepare for it in any way. Timothée slid his finger in between her folds before hitting her clit. The touch made Milia moan his name and he smirked at her squirming from his touch. He swiftly brought his head down and sucked lightly on her inner thighs, moving to each side. He suddenly let his mouth devour her and Milia reached her hand down to his perfect hair pulling slightly. His tongue circled her clit perfectly which made her arch her back from the sensation. She was crumbling from her build up and with each tongue swipe her grip on his hair got tighter.