Chapter 22

You two have arrived at the destination. Jean took you to a cute cafe, that is located near a beach. You paused for a second to admire it's view. "Come on, let's go inside and order." Jean says putting his hands in his pocket and walked toward the entrance.

You nod and followed him in, amused by the amount of people that are here. The cafe was calm, chill music being played and the vibe is just amazing. Jean looks down at you and notices the smile on your face. He chuckles and looks back at the menu.

"Have you decided yet?" Jean asked, looking back at you. You give him a simple nod. "I'll get an iced mocha." you say, pulling out your wallet.

Jean puts his hand on your wallet to prevent your from opening it. You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "My treat." he says, says with a grin on his face. "You go find us a spot outside, and i'll meet you there." he concludes taking out his card.

You sighed and put your wallet back in your purse. "I'm gonna pay you back." you say walking away. Jean chuckled and smiled watching you leave.

                                      Jean's POV:

I watch you exit the cafe, and chuckle to myself. It's true that I haven't known you long enough, but we'll get there. You were already close everyone, plus your dating Eren.

It was my turn to order. I got myself a croissant and your iced mocha. I walk outside and noticed you've already found a spot, yet you didn't even notice I was here. You were too focused on the view. You chin resting on your palm, making you look so relaxed.

"Excuse me ma'am, you ordered an iced mocha." I say catching your attention. You laugh and took your drink. "Thank you," you paused to look back at the view. "It's really pretty here."

I look at the ocean and smiled. "Yeah, Armin and I always come here. He always enjoys coming to the beach. Especially with Annie." I say taking a bite of my croissant.

"Annie?" you asked, tilting your head to the side. "Oh, Annie's his girlfriend. You should meet her." I say, leaning back on my chair.

"I'd love to," you took a sip from your drink. "Anyways, tell me about yourself." you say while putting your arms on the table. I chuckle crossing my arms. "What would you like to know, darling?"

"Hm, we'll I heard you go to uni. What are you studying?" you asked, tilting your head.

"Bio medical. I've always dreamed of becoming a surgeon. " I say leaning forward.

Y/N's POV:

"Oh really? What kind?" you asked.

"Plastic surgeon." Jean says before taking another bite from his croissant, watching you admire the view. "Now, tell me something about yourself." he says.

You turn your head, looking back at him smiling. "We'll I-" you were interrupted by your phone buzzing. You looked down at your phone picked it up seeing your moms name. "Um, is it okay if I answer?" you asked.

"Of course." Jean smiled, watching you get up from your seat and walk, not too far.

                                      Jean's POV:

You've been gone a few minutes, I was on my phone waiting. I look up from my phone and see him, Eren. He noticed me, sitting with a smile on my face.

"Where is she?" he asked looking around. I lean back on the chair, spreading my legs and raising one eyebrow. "Where is who?" I tease him. Eren rolled his eyes at me, how rude. "My girlfriend, you fuckhead." he says.

"Well, Eren, my dear friend." I say standing up and walking towards him. He takes a step back, giving me a dirty look. I chuckle at his face and stayed silent for a little. "This really takes me back, you know?"

Eren doesn't say anything, he just stared into my eyes, as if he's planning on killing me. "It's not the first time you ask one of my girlfriends out like this." he finally spoke. "I didn't care much when she told me that you two were  gonna hang out with, only because she seemed happy."

"Listen, if you want to be friends with my girl, that's fine. But I swear to god, make one move on her.." he says taking a step closer to me. "..i'll fucking kill you. And this time, i'm not joking. All those little stunts you've pulled before, won't be happening again, got it?"

He walked away, bumping his shoulder with mine. "Ah, this kid is gonna be the death of me." I say to myself, taking a seat. A few seconds later, I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was you. You're smile made my mood ten times better. "Let's go for a walk." you say.

"Okay." I smiled, grabbing my things.

We walked down the road, which lead us to the beach that was near the cafe. You took your phone out the second you got near the ocean and started taking pictures of the view. I was behind you, admiring the view as well. "It's pretty from up close." you say putting your phone away.

"It really is." I replied, looking down at you. The sun was bright, making your skin look beautiful. God, how lucky Eren is. You took your shoes and socks off, putting your feet in the ocean.

"Ahh! It's so cold!" you laugh. "Come here." you signaled to me. I smile and took my shoes, and socks off. I came in the water. "Shit, it really is cold." I say, startling myself.

Y/N's POV:

You stayed at the beach for while, it's around 5pm right now. You and Jean were sitting in the sand, with your legs crossed. You two talked and learned more about each other, realizing you guys actually have a lot in common. He was able to understand you in seconds, which caught you by surprise.

"Let me drive you home," Jean says "you must be tired." You nod and stood up, dusting the sand off your body and stretched your arms.

"I had fun today, thank you." you say, smiling. Jean smiled back, catching you if guard with a hug. "You're welcome." he says, not pulling away for a while.

AC: e_m.w on insta :)