Chapter 1

It was a Saturday night, your friend, Sasha was invited to a party and begged you to come along. You had no intentions because you had a lot of homework due for Monday. You were sitting in your room finish some work until you hear a knock on your door.

"Can i come in?"

"Yeah." You said putting your pencil down.

The door opens and it's your brother, Floch.

"Hey sis, i'm going over to Hitch's house. So you'll be alone for a while, okay?"

"Mhm, have fun." You replied with a smile.

Floch pat your head then left your room closing your door behind. You went back to work until you heard a yell.

"I'M HERE!"

You laughed and knew that, Sasha was here. She opens your door with a smile.

"Heyyy!" Sasha smiled.

"Damn girl, you look hot." You replied.

"Thanks!" Sasha winked and started going through your clothes.

"What are you doing?" You asked with confusion.

"I'm looking for a dress so you can wear to the party."

You sighed. "Sasha, I have too much work to do. You know i'm busy"

"I know but come on, all you do is study, study, study. Let loose. Your going, so come wear this dress i found." Sasha exclaimed holding a short red dress.

You rolled your eyes. Although, Sasha had a point. Your always studying for finals and trying your best, but maybe it was best to go out for a little. You put your pencil down and walked over to Sasha grabbing the dress and walked to your bathroom. You try on the dress and check yourself out.

"Damn, i'm hot." You thought to yourself.

Sasha walks in and her jaw dropped.

"I lowkey regret asking you to come." Sasha whined.

You giggled. Sasha lays on your bed while waiting for you to finish your hair and makeup. Few minutes later, you walked out the bathroom and showed Sasha.

"O.M.G." Sasha yelled with a smile.

"Shh, don't be so loud" You shushed Sasha.

"Sorry, but Y/n, there's no way someone will reject you tonight." Sasha giggled. "Alright, let's go."

You both walk out the door and make your way downstairs. You drink someone pineapple juice, just in case. You guys arrived at the party. It was at a big house with a lot of guards. You didn't expect this.

"Wow, who lives in such a big house?" You asked while checking the house.

"My friend Jean. He's sort of a fuck boy, so don't fall for him." Sasha explained.

"Wait, Jean? The guy who tried to sleep with you while being drunk?"

Sasha nodded. You both walk in the house and see a lot of people. Some in the living room, some in the kitchen, some in the game room. There has to be over 50 people in this party.

"Sasha!" A boy screamed across the room.

"Oh hey, Jean." Sasha hugged him. "This is my friend, Y/n."

"Hey, Y/n. You two have fun, okay?" Jean smiled.

You both make your way to the game room, not even a second later, Sasha has disappeared. You sighed and walked into the living room. It was empty. Except for that one couple making out in the corner. You sat down and went on your phone for a bit.