♩--Epilogue--♩

"Michael, please try and understand that you shouldn't be cold to your father, but you at least have to warm up to him."

"Y/N, I can't with that man. He literally tricked ME into trying to save ELIZABETH, knowing FULL WELL THAT SHE WAS DEAD!"

"Dear, don't shout. Elizabeth is sleeping."

"Yeah, Michael."

"Honey, what's all the rukus in here?"

"Nothing, dear."

You sat next to Michael on the couch in the Afton's house.

"Of course, I've held this family meeting to discuss...Y/N....And the Nightmares." William said.

You frowned at William, who was looking at Nightmare Bonnie weirdly.

"Don't look at me, Mr. Afton. Look at Foxy. He plugged the toilet."

"WHAT? NO I DIDN'T! TELL MR. AFTON HERE THAT I DIDN'T DO THE PLUNDER, CAP'N!"

"It wasn't Foxy, but I noticed Chica was near the bathroom when it started overflowing-"

"WHAT THE HECK, FREDDY! I DON'T EVEN GO IN THERE!"

"Then what were you doing by it?"

While the Nightmares Argued, William looked at you.

"I've decided something and have made it final. Y/N, You're going to be living with us."

C.C jumped off the couch and yelled in triumph, while Michael yelled along with him.

Nightmare Bonnie smiled and nuzzled you.

"DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!" William snaps.

"Yeah, yeah, dear." Clara said as she pecked William.

William slightly blushed, before grabbing Clara and kissing her on the lips.

"REALLY, DAD?! IN FRONT OF US?!?!" C.C yells.

"SHUT UP YOU F**KING IDIOTS IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" You heard Elizabeth's voice down the hallway.

"Oh, great. The ice cream machine is back up again." C.C scowls.

"AND S-S-SO AM I!" Molten Freddy growls from the ceiling.

"Oh, eat it, you pile of wires!" You growl.

"WHAT DID YOU S-S-S-SAY TO ME, NIGHTMARE BONNIE'S G-G-G-GIRLFRIEND?!" He yelled.

" YOU HEARD ME!"

"G-G-GRRR, YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE MICHAEL'S SISTER, OR I WOULD HAVE TORN OUT YOUR E-E-EYES!"

"Jokes on you, IM ALREADY HALF BLIND!" You say.

"He's really annoying at times, isn't he?" Michael mumbles.

"Yep." C.C. agrees.

"Okay, guys! Family photo!" Clara says.

You wake up Elizabeth for the photo and everyone in the house gets in position.

"OKAY, EVERYONE! SAY, "AFTON FAMILY!"

"AFTON FAMILY!"

-----♩-----♩--♩

"Diary log. It's been 5 months since I've been living with the Aftons."

"William Afton, who turned out to be the murderer of 5 missing children, is pretty insane. He helps me with engineering and I can talk to him whenever I don't feel well."

"Clara Afton, who went to heaven, is so far really nice to be with. She makes coffee for me and William, and is kind of a mom to everyone in the house."

"Michael Afton, my step-brother, is a retired Nightguard that has an animatronic called Molten Freddy living inside of him to keep him from rotting. He's really cool to hang out with, and I mostly go shopping with him."

"C.C Afton, the bite of 83 victim. The rest of the family calls him C.C because they don't remember his real name, expect for me and the Nightmares. C.C. is really fun to hang out with and I like to help him pull pranks on the Nightmares!"

"Elizabeth Afton, the younger sister of C.C. and Michael. Elizabeth is still her height when she died, but she's way older than she was when she died. I like to play dress-up with her and dress-up William!"

"And finally, the Nightmares. More so, Nightmare Bonnie. We've been together for so long now. He's the closest thing that helps me cope with my feelings. He's the reason I'm staying here, after all."

"And after all that I've been through, I've grown to the Afton family."

"Not saying that I want to be an Afton, but I like having the honor to serve as an Afton."

"In conclusion, no matter what life throws at me, I'll always throw it back and hit life in the face."

"Y/N L/N, signing off."