(8) ♮

Mom?

You got up, confused.

"Who's your mom's name?" You asked Michael when you got downstairs.

"Her name's Clara. She's a really nice person, you'll love her." Michael Reassured you.

The door opened and an orange-haired woman came in, wearing a dark blue dress and having Minty green eyes.

"Hi, kids! how's your summer so far?" Clara asked as Michael and Chris hugged their mother.

"It's fine so far, Mother. Chris has been doing well with his injury and-"

"Hey, stop talking about my business, I can tell mom myself!" Chris lashed.

Michael silenced himself and went to the couch.

"So how's the babysitter? I haven't met her yet.." Clara murmured.

"Mom, Meet Y/N." Chris told Clara as he pointed at you.

"Hi, Ms. I'm Y/N, like Chris said." You got up and shook Clara's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you dear, I'm Clara, but you can call me Ms. Afton." Clara greeted herself.

Although you were still shaky about what happened to you, you managed to keep your handshake straight.

------------♮-----------♮--------♮

You sat on a chair in the backyard of the Afton's house as you took in the wind, watching Chris play with his two plushies as you and Ms. Afton sat in the shade of an umbrella-table.

Michael was also sitting with you guys, discussing about random stuff.

"....And that's why I named him Michael!" Ms. Afton finished.

You stared in awe at her story.

"Wow, Ms. Afton! you sure do have a good memory!" You exclaim.

"Thanks..." Ms. Afton said cheerfully, but you saw a hint of sadness in her face.

Michael looked embarrassed.

You glanced at him and saw him blushing.

You looked back at Ms. Afton.

She wasn't talking about Michael, but she WAS talking about her favorite tea.

Surely Michael didn't love you, did he?

....Did he?

-------------------♮----------♮-------♮

The day had passed as quickly as the sun rose.

Ms. Afton had told you, Michael and Chris goodnight before she had gone into her room.

You sighed as you flopped onto your bed, confused after Ms. Afton had told you how she married Chris and Michael's father.

You had never heard any of them talk about him, but you wanted to keep it that way.

But you had to focus on something else.

You had sewn a new bow tie for Bonnie, since you noticed his was dull and almost falling apart.

"Bonnie? I have something for you-" You called out.

"R-really? no one gets me stuff. . . Expect for kids. . ." Bonnie said from the shadows.

He stepped out and looked at you, confused.

You told him to lift up his neck, so he did, and you took off the bow tie and put on the new one.

You grabbed a mirror from the floor and held it up for Bonnie to see.

Bonnie stared at the picture, before giving it a smile.

"It's perfect. Thank you, Y/N." Bonnie said.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards him and hugged you, taking you by surprise.

You hesitated, before giving in and hugging him.

And he was tall, so you were basically hugging his stomach.

"Heh. . .You're warm. . ." Nightmare Bonnie murmured silky.

You blushed.

"Bonnie!" You said, trying to do a serious tone, but you ended up laughing.

"If you wanted to be warm, you could have said so. I can give you my blanket, although you are probably immune to even getting warm-" You murmured.

He nodded as you took a thick but warm blanket from your bed and wrapped him up in it.

He made a snoozy face as he nuzzled his snout into the blanket.

"It's Warm. . ." Bonnie mumbled.

You breathed a sigh of relief as he slumped on his side.

"God, I'm burnt out. . ." You murmur.

"You know, if you wanted to share the blanket, you could have just said so-" Nightmare Bonnie repeated your words.

You nodded and chortled as he pulled you with the blankets onto your bed.

"This is the first time I've felt actual warmth. I love it." Bonnie murmured.

You chuckled as you buried your face into the blanket, before falling alseep.

You were the first one to fall asleep, and Bonnie smiled as he fell asleep as well, turning back to his plushie form once more.

A/N

I am SO sorry if this chapter is short! ;( I haven't updated it in a while, but I was burnt out from trying to come up with an idea because I had writer's block.

But I'm going to establish this now so I can get it over with:

THERE WILL BE NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK.

I mean, how can there be smut when an animatronic can't do-

NEVERMIND.

I'm only including cuddles and kisses.

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter <)