chapter 230 Trade

Start from the beginning

    "Hundreds of thousands, what's the use of hundreds of thousands? If you want to buy me, at least tens of millions." Ye Fan said with a look of disgust.

    You must know that his worth is very high, not to mention other things, that is, before he came in, his news was worth nearly tens of millions, hundreds of thousands, isn't that a beggar?

    "Tens of millions, I only have tens of thousands of spiritual stone pocket money every year. Where can I get tens of millions for you!" Situ Jiaojiao said unhappy.

    Ye Fan snorted softly and said: "What does it have to do with me? Anyway, if you want to buy me, it will cost at least 20 million."

    "What about the pill?" Situ Jiaojiao asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No need."

    "Why are you a casual cultivator, how can you not lack the pill?" Situ Jiaojiao asked.

    "You don’t know, I’m very popular. I know a master alchemist. He thinks I’m young and promising and will become a great weapon in the future. Therefore, I have given me a lot of pills for me to develop in the future. He, if any of those pills are refining broken and are going to cause trouble, he will punch them out one by one." Ye Fan lied casually.

    Situ Jiaojiao: "..."

    Situ Jiaojiao took out a box and said, "You don't want this, don't do that, I only have this."

    Ye Fan looked at the contents of Situ Jiaojiao's box and squinted. Eyes.

    Situ Jiaojiao said triumphantly: "I don't know it, this is the flame gold crystal, it is the gift I originally intended to give to the ancestors, it is cheaper for you."

    Situ Jiaojiao took out the things and fell silent in Ye Fan's head. The long-awaited onion head began to make noise. The time when Ye Fan took over the onion head, due to the double repair with Bai Yunxi, the onion head was affected by the cold of the body of the ice marrow and became weaker. He went to sleep when he was fine.

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and secretly said, "Situ Jiaojiao is really ignorant! She actually regards Xingyan Jinjing as a flame gold crystal. Although the two types of spar look like each other, the value of Xingyan Jinjing is much higher. "

    "Okay, deal."

    ...

    Situ Jiaojiao came out from Ye Fan, secretly relieved.

    "What did your Royal Highness say?" Wang Chenxiao asked.

    "He promised, he promised to help me, not to report me to my predecessors." Situ Jiaojiao said lightly.

    After negotiations, the two parties reached an agreement that Ye Fan could help solve the tasks left by Senior Sheng. However, when Situ Jiaojiao was attending the class, she had to record the content of Professor Sheng with a photogram so that Ye Fan could also listen to it. .

    Wang Chenxiao frowned, and said, "He agreed, will there be any fraud!"

    Situ Jiaojiao glanced at Wang Chenxiao, and said displeased: "Why he promised me, are you very upset?"

    Wang Chenxiao sullen his face, grinned reluctantly, and said: "Why? Lord Princess is too worried. Of course Princess can be accepted as an apprentice by seniors. Of course I am happy. I'm just worried that Fan Ye will stabb you in the back. Look at that guy's ulterior motives, it's not a good match, princess, you think! This man has such a high talent for Talismans, why bother to protect you as a Talisman, wouldn't it be faster to come to spiritual stone?"

    Situ Jiaojiao Displeased: "Being a cultivator doesn't necessarily mean you only know how to make spirit stones. Some people like to be a chivalrous man and some people like to travel around. He is a guard for me, maybe he just wants to travel around."

    Wang Chenxiao looked at Situ Jiaojiao's indifferent expression, and said solemnly: "Princess, the defensive heart is indispensable!"

    Situ Jiaojiao waved his hand and said impatiently: "Okay, I know it. That's it!"

    ...

    According to the agreement between the two parties, the two sides proceeded very smoothly.

    Situ Jiaojiao knew that Sheng Zhihao couldn't be concealed by using a photo-taking stone, so she simply said she was afraid that she would not understand and missed it.

    Situ Jiaojiao was worried that Sheng Zhihao would ask questions when she lectured, but she soon discovered that Sheng Zhihao did not like to ask questions and would not ask her if she understood. Sheng Zhihao only knew how to speak, and when he finished speaking, he let Situ Jiaojiao. leave her to realize herself.

    Situ Jiaojiao basically didn't understand it, but if she occasionally understands it, she can feel that she has benefited a lot.

    Situ Jiaojiao took the photo-taking stone to Ye Fan, and Ye Fan held his face and listened to the whole process with his eyes shining brightly.

    Situ Jiaojiao looked at Ye Fan and curiously said: "Do you understand?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes! Senior Sheng, the speech is very simple, don't you understand?"

    Situ Jiao Jiao: "Of course I can understand, I'm afraid you won't understand..."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "What you can understand, of course I can understand."

    Situ Jiaojiao was a little confused. Convincingly said: "I am a spirit-level runemaster recognized by the Rune Master Association, what about you? You don't even have the Mortal Rune Master badge of the Rune Master Association."

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "Why do I need the Rune Master Association? The badge of the Talisman! The Talisman Association is a waste material association formed by a group of waste material Talismans. If I go in, don't I have to go with a bunch of waste materials!"

    Situ Jiaojiao said displeasedly: "What nonsense are you talking about, Master Fu Why is the Association a Waste Material Association?"

    "Is there a Heavenly Talisman in the Association?" Ye Fan asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao shook her head and said, "No!"

    "Then it will end, there is no Heavenly Grade Talisman!" Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Situ Jiaojiao: "You think it's easy to become a heaven-level talisman!"

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "It shouldn't be difficult!"

    Situ Jiaojiao: "..."