chapter 230 Trade

Start from the beginning

    This ancestor, with outstanding military exploits, used a destructive talisman to kill Yuan Ying when he was a Jindan.

    When the Patriarch was there, the Rune Gate was once beautiful, but after the death of the Patriarch, no one could understand what was left behind. There were no outstanding talents in the door, and it fell. After the rune Gate fell. , The inheritance left by the Patriarch was coveted by all parties.

    In the battle with other sects, the rune talismans were destroyed, and the rest of the inheritance was also incomplete.

    However, before the rune gate was destroyed, a handbook left by the ancestor was found.

    There is one person in the magic rune gate who can understand some, that person is Sheng Zhihao. If Sheng Zhihao can really understand the inheritance left by that ancestor, it is not impossible to kill Yuan Ying with the Jindan cultivation.

    I don't know that this period of history is okay, but Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help but feel a little enthusiastic.

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh".

    Ye Fan took the soup spoon and the chicken soup, and didn't know if he listened to her. Situ Jiaojiao was upset and irritated by Ye Fan's absent-minded appearance.

    "Did you listen to me?"

    Ye Fan turned to look at Situ Jiaojiao, and said, "Listen, isn't the old monster accepting you as a disciple?"

    "But, I need your help, what Master said I don't understand, I'm afraid..." Situ Jiaojiao said.

    "I'm afraid he will find that you are a parallel importer! I can't help it! I promise at best that I can not report you, but if you can't keep up with the rhythm of the predecessors, the predecessors will find out that you are a rookie sooner or later." Ye Fan shakes Shook his head.

    Situ Jiaojiao said dissatisfied: "I'm not a rookie, I just need a little time."

    Situ Jiaojiao is a talisman, and the talent for talisman is still possible, but she is too young and has little knowledge.

    The talisman Situ Jiaojiao came into contact with were the highest and the lowest of the spiritual level. Some of the talisman Sheng Zhihao studied already involved the Holy level. Situ Jiaojiao's vision was limited and she naturally couldn't understand it.

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said, "Oh, why should I help you! You used my account without authorization, and I haven't calculated it with you yet."

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, hesitated, and said: " Do you also want to worship senior as a teacher."

    "This..." Ye Fan rolled his eyes, he had sky fire on his body. This is something that Yuan Ying cultivators are tempted by, although the old guy doesn't seem to see it, but who knows After in-depth exchanges, will you be discovered, "It's okay." Ye Fan thought for a while.

    Ye Fan's answer made Situ Jiaojiao breathe a sigh of relief.

    Ye Fan touched his chin and secretly said: Sheng Zhihao seems to be cool. The things that this guy studies are very powerful. If he can master more, maybe he can use this to kill the Jindan. If so, when will he leave here? , And a lot of security.

    "If you don't want to worship your senior as a teacher, I can tell you what I have learned. In addition, if you want a pill or spiritual stone, you can also ask for a price!" Situ Jiaojiao said generously.

    Ye Fan looked at Situ Jiaojiao and said, "spiritual stone? Are you planning to give me tens of millions of spiritual stone?"

    "Are you kidding, hundreds of thousands are about the same." Situ Jiaojiao said displeased.