li. they're literally in love

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
FIFTY ONE— ( THEY'RE LITERALLY IN LOVE ! )

IT HAD BEEN THE LAST WEEK THAT MADELYN, CHASE, DREW AND RUDY WERE STAYING AT SYDNEYS APARTMENT BEFORE MOVING BACK INTO THEIR OWN AND ACTUALLY QUARANTINING ALONE. Although Sydney was going to miss them all, she was excited to have her apartment to herself again and not have to worry about anyone else.

And due to it being their last week together before not then being able to probably see each other again for a while, as the global crisis didn't seem to be getting any better, they had to make the most of their week. And in Sydney's eyes, that consisted of trying to again persuade any of her friends to go running with her.

Anyone that was friends with Sydney should know that the girl liked to run. Morning runs were Sydney's thing so none of the cast should've been surprised when Sydney still insisted on going for a run every morning in quarantine. But part of them thought maybe the girl would give herself a break but Sydney did it to get herself out of the house for an hour every day so she didn't drive herself crazy.

So for an hour every morning, Sydney and Tank went for a run. And their last week together wasn't the only time that Sydney tried persuading her friends to join her. She'd been doing it since they were first confined to her apartment. Madelyn was always Sydney's first choice but the girl never, ever, agreed to go with her. Chase had agreed a few times at the beginning of quarantine but soon realised that an hour was a long time and April in Los Angeles wasn't exactly the best weather to go for a run in. It was too hot for Chase and he didn't realise how fast Sydney actually ran.

Which meant Sydney only had two other options when she didn't feel like running alone. Sometimes it was fun to have someone to run with that wasn't a four legged animal. Most of the time, Rudy joined Sydney on her runs when she didn't feel like being alone. He used to do it before and it was a chance to be alone with Sydney. And it took a whole 6 weeks for Sydney to persuade Drew to go for a run with her, which he was instantly regretting the minute they got back to her apartment.

Madelyn, Chase and Rudy were all in Sydney's kitchen when the two had returned, Drew almost falling through the front door drenched in his own sweat as Sydney entered behind him laughing.

"All those muscles and you can't keep up with a girl." The voice of the blonde echoed through the apartment as she walked in behind her friend. Sydney followed Drew into the kitchen, who was now laughing too.

"Never again, Syd." Drew told her, shaking his head as he smiled.

"Boring!" Sydney called out, making Drew laugh again, before pushing past him to grab some water from her fridge. She had also greeted her friends who were standing in her kitchen, who were all laughing at the words exchanged by her and Drew. They knew he would come back complaining.

And no one had thought about how Rudy was the only one who could keep up with Sydney or liked running with her. Except for Madelyn. But Madelyn was watching the two like a hawk. Trying to find any piece of evidence she could to prove that the two had feelings for each other again. She'd been wanting it for the past year after watching them fall back in love with each other, even without either of them realising it themselves.

Madelyn knew that they were both sitting on their returned feelings, afraid to say anything in fear the feelings weren't reciprocated. She had just wished one would grow the balls to do something.