xliii. buzzfeed

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
FORTY THREE — ( BUZZFEED ! )

The Cast of 'Outer Banks' Plays Who's Who

The cast had all been sitting on chairs in two rows of three. Sydney, Rudy and Chase had been sitting in the back with Madison, Madelyn and Jonathan sitting directly in front of them. They hadn't been sitting down for long, after being pilled into the room and ordered where to sit. Every single one of them had been excited for interviews to start so when they were finally sitting down to do one, they couldn't stop talking. But they had to stop when the cameras started recording and they had to introduce themselves.

"Hey what's up, I'm Maddie."

"I'm Madison."

"I'm Jonathan."

The three sitting in front had introduced themselves but they'd been asked to introduce themselves and say their characters names. But clearly they had forgotten. "You're supposed to say your character name." Chase  had interrupted as he raised an eyebrow at his friends.

"I know!" Madelyn had argued back, realising once they'd said their names that they had messed up already. A few of them held back laughter.

"I'm Chase, and I play John B." Chase said as the three in front turned around to face their friends.

"I'm Rudy Pankow, and I play JJ."

"And I play Juliet." Sydney hadn't even been paying much attention to the words leaving her mouth, too focused on trying not to fall off her chair. So she hadn't really realised she hadn't even said what her name was.

"Her name is also Sydney." Rudy had quickly said, rolling his eyes playfully at the girl sitting beside him. Sydney nodded and laughed as the rest then announced their characters names.

"I'm Sarah!"

"And I play Kiara." The girls had finished but there was a moment of silence where they had been waiting for Jonathan to say who he played.

"Your name is Pope." Chase had said to Jonathan, knocking him out of his daydream.

"I'm Jonathan Daviss and I play Pope." His delayed reaction made Sydney laugh as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"And we're playing Superlatives!" Rudy announced excitedly, having to almost shout over the laughter from some of the others.

First interview in and they'd already messed up. "We're the cast of Outer Banks and we can't do anything right, ever." Chase then said into the camera.

"And we're playing Who's Who with Buzzfeed." Sydney said as she pointed towards the camera with a foam hand attached to her finger.

Who's most similar to their character?

The cast had looked around at each other confused as they tried to figure out who to point to. "Everybody?" Jonathan questioned out loud as he looked behind him at the rest of the cast.

"I'm going with JD." Rudy decided, pointing towards his friend. "You know what, you're right though. Everybody." He then added, moving his finger around the group.