𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

Hoseok added.

Yoongi ignores his words and continues to work with Namjoon and staff on rest of the songs.

하늘

She is tapping the tip of the pen so harshly on the notebook trying to come up with the best she can. It's been an hour she is continuously listening to the beats and trying to write the lyrics.

It was not like she sucks in it. She knows how to mould words into poetry it's just these words are going to be present in front of everyone. This is going to be judged by everyone when it's out and even in near future people are going to hear that song and they are going to judge her basis on that verse she will write.

"Haneul what happened to you. Just w-write something."

She said to herself patting her face slowly. Suddenly a memory hit her mind when they were giving her first ever interview when that interviewer made some nasty comments on her and how he humiliated her after that in articles.

Blood started rushing in her body with anger. That event just makes her go out of control in rage crazily. Her amazing mind got the idea immediately.

"This can't be the better opportunity to clapback for the thing he did to me."

A smirk formed on her face, that's when her wrist started to move as she started writing whatever comes in her mind. She listened to the sample one more time and wrote something again.

She was busy with her work that's when Jimin entered in the room with food.

"Eat something Hani then write."

She looks up at him and smiles.

"I'll eat in a while thank you Hyung."

He looks at the notebook where she was writing. She immediately hides it when she saw Jimin peeking on it.

"You will get to listen to it later."

He groans in irritation as he wanted to know what was she upto but understand her concern. He gets out of the room as Haneul continues to work on her verse.

하늘

"So it's done?"

The very next day Namjoon asks Haneul with the shock obvious written on his face just like everyone present in the studio room. Haneul proudly standing in front nods firmly and hands over the page to Namjoon. He then passes it over to Bang PD who looks at it and gives her back.

"Present it don't just show us. It's not final though. If there will be any problem in lyrics you have to alter it understand?"

She sighs and agrees with what Bang PD said to her. She sits on the stool and looks at the paper and them roams her eyes around the room looking at everyone who have their eyes stick on her. She coughs falsely and lastly looks at Bang PD.

"Should I start?"

"Yeah start."

She takes a small breathe. She would be lying if she says she is not nervous. She was confident on her work but it was only good to her. She doesn't know if they will like it or not.

"Fuck it if they doesn't like at least rap it out girl." She talks to herself in her head as she starts.

"They say I am Foul in a game,
But can't play for shit
Exactly know where I stand,
I am QUEEN between 7 effing Kings.

A born rapper that stood up on her own,
Can't praise me cuz they themselves are down.
First Texas, now Korea,
I will fly and shine like a pearl ya.

Don't provoke the inner goddess in me,
She breathes fire and spews venom so easily
Got so many nasty ass names by fuckers,
But they will be the one crying in future.

Just stop and bow and thank me,
That I didn't took yo name in this cypher
Y'all think you can stop me huh?
Haha go buy groceries yo mom said you to buy first."

And she stopped, took a deep breathe as she spitted whatever she wrote in a single go. She didn't want to look at anyone with judgey face in between the rapping.

She first looked at Hoseok who was smiling so brightly clapping his hands praising her alot.

Did she really do great?

She couldn't believe herself she then looks at Bang PD who were discussing something with Yoongi and other producers. Then he looked at her.

"You had really less time and you proved that you can do anything. Don't let this praise her to your head and continue to write some bangers like this in future."

He stood up and ruffled her hairs. The weirdest part, she hates when someone ruffles her hairs but she felt great this time. Because that was the praise for her hardwork. She then looks at Namjoon who was showing her thumbs up telling her she did great.

"Just some fixation on rhyming of words and it's a perfect verse. Let's record this song tomorrow."

All 4 rappers stands up and agrees in unison. The feeling inside Haneul was really hard to describe.

It was like when someone gets 3 egg yolks in one single egg or when the other side of the pillow is warm rather than cold. Maybe to Haneul, it was so much more than that.

"Y'all heard it right? That's the Sky Kim for y'all."

She says that pride so obvious in her tone. Yoongi rolled his eyes as a little giggle left his lips. Hoseok agrees with her while Namjoon shook his head really done with her attitude.

A/n:

Omg how are y'all? It's been 4 months you guys that I updated this book. It feels so weird yet so good that I returned. It was a hectic phase that I got out recently for some time. College and studies literally took my ass and I can't tell yall how much stressed I was. I missed this place and I missed yall. So I will be updating this book regularly.

And don't mind that *so called rap verse* written by me myself it is sooooo corny and cringey I know please ignore that 😭😭

Stay safe and healthy love y'all 😘