1.

I sat in the empty dance studio listening to the words of the song I had stumbled upon. I had never heard of this song before but the words spoke to me and they spoke loud and clear.

The singer's voice was smooth and the lyrics perfectly put together. So perfect that chills ran through my body. It also didn't help that the more I listened, the more I found myself able to relate to what the songstress was feeling.

And I'd do anything for the high.

Everyone in this world would do anything for a high. They all had their drug of choice wether it be weed, pills or their career. Mine was in the form of a human being. Six feet, two inches and two hundred and twenty five pounds of pure goodness.

Terron Jefferson was the name of my drug and he had been for the past seven years of my life. I couldn't leave him alone even if I wanted to. If I tried, I would be right back at him.

I blame my best friend, Britni James for telling me about his skills in the bedroom long ago. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous that she had a taste of him.

Secretly, I had always wanted to be with Terron but he was always running after her back then. As soon as she left for college, I was right at him to get a taste no matter how risky or the situation that it put the two of us in.

I didn't care that I had a boyfriend at the time and I damn sure didn't care that I had a man that my best friend had.

Seven years later, I'm now a married woman and Terron is still right there when I need a dose of him. He knew what it was and as long as we can keep this thing going, he will be my drug.

After trying several times I've come to the conclusion that nothing and nobody will stop me from having him. I'd have serious withdrawals from not having him. Headaches, cold sweats, entire body burning and I was right back at him.

I wasn't sure how long I would have been able to keep this secret affair away from my husband, Marcus. I thought that it would be forever until that one day. If it wasn't for the blow up that I had with Britni and her airing my secret the same day that Marcus had come to surprise me at work, he'd have never known.

I was going to keep seeing Terron. I couldn't stop even if my husband knew.

I'd do anything for the high.