"Come on Theo don't be a party pooper," he waved his hand in front if me which I gracefully slapped away.

I cleared my throat, "I am perfectly fine right here. Go have fun and I'll come join you in a bit," I waved him off dismissively.

"Is something wrong?" he asked bending down on one knee and placing the back if his hand on my forehead.

"Pshhh of course, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine," I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Then let's go!" he said pulling on my arm bringing me up.

Curse him and his freakishly strong self! I still held my shirt over my crotch as he kept dragging me towards the water.

"Fabbie," I whined as I dug both my feet into the sand trying to keep myself from going anywhere.

He glanced back at me and smirked, "Yeah?" I pouted and batted my lashed causing him to groaned. "I thought I told you to never do that again," he muttered.

I smiled internally but kept pouting my lips. I glanced around quickly and wiggled my finger for him to come closer. I leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I have a boner."

He raised both of his brows and snickered, "Seriously?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes and it's all because you pulled that stupid little stunt earlier!" I groaned.

He started laughing his ass off, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't know I had that much of an affect on you."

I scowled, "Shut up! You have to help me since you made me like this!" I whisper yelled pointing at my crotch that still had my shirt covering it. He chuckled whiling nodding his head and yanked my shirt away. "Hey!" I snapped. "Obviously I need that!"

"No you don't." He threw my shirt on the sand and picked me up making me straddle his hips. He carried me to the water. I shivered as the cold waves crashed against my body making me press myself tighter to him trying to keep anymore body heat from leaving me. He kept walking until we were far away from the rest of the people.

"Told you you don't need it," he said crashing his lips to mine. I groaned, I wanted him so bad right now.

We continued to kiss hard like our life depended on it. Nibbling on his bottom lip he opened it for me to slip my tongue in. I teased and playfully drew circles against his tongue massaging it and devouring him whole. I savoured the taste of him. Oh yummy..mint..

I began grinding hard on his already hard member making him groan each time I thrusted myself onto him. His hands made their way to my ass grabbing and squeezing them lightly. I tilted my head back loving the feel of his hands exploring my body.

"I want you so much right now," I mumbled onto his lips.

"I told you I want our first time to be special," he answered back.

I pouted, "Please please please Fabbie with a cherry on top," I gave him my best puppy dog eyes imaginable.