"We'll meet you guys downstairs," Fabian cut in. I shot him a glare.

She grinned and skipped away. I closed the door and leaned against it. "Looks like we're going to the beach," I groaned.

"It'll be fine Theo and besides I get to see you half naked," he smirked.

"Well if you didn't agree to go you could've seen me fully naked," I teased.

He groaned, "Damn. Is it too late to back out now?"

"Yup," I said popping the P.

"Fucking A!"

I chuckled and pecked his lips, "Come on."

***

I laid flat on my back with my shades on trying to soak up some sun when Fabian blocked the sunlight from me. I took off my sun glasses and propped myself up on my elbows to scowl at him but stopped dead in my tracks.

Daaaaaaaamn. My boyfriend is one sexy beast! I wanted to dip him in chocolate and smother him with heavenly whip cream all over his body then lick it off. Especially his you know.. now that I think would be an experience. Oh Lord, I'm one dirty dirty boy. I'm definitely going to hell.

I watched as Fabian took of his shirt. The sunlight dawn on him enhancing his already toned and tanned skin. It felt like I was watching him in slow motion as his shirt slowly came off, dropping it to the ground. He bent over and grabbed a water bottle. Opening it up he took one gulp then sprayed his body with the bottle of water. Pouring it over his head the water dropped and dripped down his face almost caressing it somehow. The water trickled down to his pecks and abs and to his low swim trunks and outlined his V shaped hip bone.

Could I get some popcorn please? Oh and maybe some Dr. Pepper too?

He shook his head to shake off all the excess water from his hair. His wet ashy brown hair laid flat against his forehead. He ran his hand up his forehead to remove the hair away and continued to run his hand fully through his hair, ruffling it up messily.

Uuuuhh I think my nose is bleeding.. Anyone got some tissue paper? I am in greatly need of some right now.. Ugh I'm going to faint.

Fabian caught me practically drooling over him. He smirked and winked at me blowing me a kiss. I narrowed my eyes and wiped my mouth.

Ewww I actually drooled!

My face was flushed from embarrassment. I quickly turned my gaze away from him. He totally did that on purpose. I sighed and was about to get up but I felt something..something hard. I looked down and yup..I got a hard on! Oh my God!

I covered myself with my shirt and tried to act natural. Fabian walked over to me and extended his hand out for me to take. I shook my head. No way in hell am I getting up with a boner.