T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung clenched his fist on his chest feeling pain in his heart with a sob left his lips. he was alone agai. he never felt this lonely.

she had turn into his habit and now when she is not here he feel empty.

Kim's Mansion.

Night:

"You're my Honeybunch Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin You're my Sweetie Pie. You're my Cuppycake Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums You're. the Apple of my Eye And I love you so and I want you to know That I'll always be right here
And I loooove to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are soooo dear" she sang a cute little song caressing her small tummy which was now started to show a bit. she giggle after singing it not realizing someone was standing near the door smiling at her.

"Oh dad" Y/n said looking at Mr. kim. he walk in the room with a smile on his face. she was a bit embarrassed realizing that he heard her

"Now I know why lee cherish you so much. you were his sweet little girl." he said stroking her head lovingly. she smile lightly.

"I want to ask you something." she look at him and nod.

"What is it?"

"Me and your Mom are going to an event more like an award show. do you want to come with us?" he asked.

"an event? umm....will there be some food?" she asked making Mr. Kim chuckle.

"Yes....not only food but taehyung and his friends will be also there and there is a high chance he will win one award. he win every year." she look at him in shock a bit and smile

"Um .....dad I think I am not feeling a bit well. you guys should go without me " Mr. Kim sigh and nod his head on her excuse.

It's not like she doesn't want to meet him she knows that once she will see him she will break down completely. she miss him too.

"Okay anyways I have something for you" he said reaching for something in his back pocket and pull out an envelope. Y/n frown

"This was from your father." she look at him with widen eyes and took the envelope from his hands.

"He give it to me before going to US. I don't know what was in his mind like he already knew that something was going to happen." she stare at the paper and smile

"Read it. we will be leaving. take care." he said and turn around walking out of the room. she quickly open the envelope and pull out the paper. the first word she read make her smile

My lovely pumpkin

I really have no I idea why I started writing this in the middle of the night but I feel like telling you something. even since you are born my life is more beautiful. i miss your mother a lot. I feel lonely without her. you are the beautiful gift that she gave me before she left this world. I promise her to love you the same way I love your siblings.
y/n you were never the reason of your mother's death. it was her fate to leave us this soon so stop blaming yourself for that.

she read it with tears in her eyes. she was holding the paper tightly in her hands.

Never listen to what other said. you know you are just like your mother. same face, same personality and same craziness. It's not like I don't love Jong-suk and so-young. i love both of them. I love you as well.

There is something that you should know. It's about your sister. when you were born so you was 8 years old. she was the only little girl of the house who was loved dearly but when you were born she changed. I thought it was the effect of your mother's death but no.