5

Yukhei and Mark awkwardly walked together on their way home, the streets are so quiet that you can clearly hear their heartbeats. "Mark..." Yukhei broke the silence, making Mark instantly turn his attention to him. "What is it Yukhei?" He replied. "About what happened earlier, I'm really really sorry for leaving you all of a sudden. I honestly didn't expect it too, sorry for leaving you alone." Mark then responded a chuckle as he heard those words from Yukhei. "It's fine, I'm fine. I actually had fun too while you were away."

"Are you sure? We could've tried so many rides there." Yukhei scratched his own head, letting out an awkward sigh. "We can go back there next time though, don't worry about it." Yukhei just whispered an 'okay' as a response to Mark before they went silent again. Mark was about to hold Yukhei's arm when he saw a terrifying looking woman just hiding behind the large street light. That sight makes him wanna run away and cry, but he had to stay strong for Yukhei, to not scare him. The woman has a slender, long fingers, skin is as pale as snow, and her eyes... Well, she has no eyes, just two huge black holes, three if we'll include her mouth.

"Mark, what's wrong? You can hold my arm if you want, I don't mind." Yukhei offered his arm as he noticed Mark acting differently, but to his surprise, Mark shook his head. "I'm okay, let's just keep walking." Mark replied, keeping his eyes on the road. He can see the ghost sometimes on his way home, but her horrifying face always makes Mark cry. "You don't look like you're okay, did you see anything?" Mark shook his head again. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He kept looking down until they passed through the street light where he saw the woman. He sighed in relief as they successfully walked past through the place, he finally held Yukhei's arm. "Well Yukhei... Actually, I saw someone."

"Who is it? Is it your enemy? Let's go back, I'll go throw some hands." Yukhei confidently showed his fist, he was about to turn around to face the said 'enemy', but Mark stopped him. "What?" Mark shook his head. "It's not an enemy Yukhei." Yukhei's head tilted, confusion was drawn on his face. "Then what?"

"You don't want to hear the answer, let's just go home." Yukhei, as a stubborn man pouted at Mark's response. "Okay, then I'll turn around and find out who it was." He turned his head again, but Mark, for the second time stopped him. "It's a ghost, Yukhei." Those words made Yukhei frozen, Mark was currently holding him so for sure, he'll see what Mark just saw. "... A ghost? A legit ghost?" Yukhei's eyes widened in shock, that really did an unexpected turn. "Yep! You can turn around if you wanna see her though." Yukhei let out and awkward laugh as a response to Mark, trying to sound confident as always, though Mark already noticed the fear in his eyes. "No need." That response from Yukhei made Mark laugh. "Let's get going, it's getting late and dark. Plus, we're going to meet my friends tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's walk faster!" Yukhei happily marched, gently dragging Mark along. Mark really admired Yukhei's bubbly personality, his smile made his fear from the ghost earlier run away from his mind. It feels like he's his safe place, just like Lucas.

Stop it Mark, he's just a look-alike.

"Well, Mark. I guess this is a goodbye for now, I'll pick you up tomorrow. You okay with 9?" Mark blinked as he heard Yukhei speak, he then realized that he's now in front of his house, he loosened his grip on Yukhei's arm as he began to reach the gate. "Oh! Yeah sure, 9. Goodnight then. Please be careful on your way home." Yukhei nodded. "I will. Goodnight Mark!" Yukhei waving his hand at him was the last thing Mark saw before entering his house, he smiled as he tightly held on the books.

"Oh, I guess dad is already sleeping." Mark said as he quietly headed to his room. Secretly checking on his dad by looking at his room, he can tell that he's already fast asleep. He gently put the old book and the mangas on his bed after closing his door, he started to open some pages, looking at the pictures and reading some of the words. "They really look like the picture that I saw on my previous house." Mark said, holding the picture that he kept on his shelf. "I still can't believe that I met that woman, she's a big help here." Mark really had no idea why he's checking Lucas' and his family's backgrounds, all of them are dead, so what's the point? "Yukhei really does look like Lucas. But I can't tell that he's one of his descendants since he didn't got married, him and this Minhyung guy got killed by his step family... Even though they're dead, I still have to check and investigate, maybe it would be a big help." Mark sighed, continuing to read every single word that was written in the book.

Yukhei had safely arrived at his house minutes ago, he was now watching the first episode of Demon Slayer Mugen Train Arc in his living room. Watching series or movies even in the middle of the night is not a problem to him because he lives alone. His eyes were focused on the series, but his mind was filled with Mark. Smiling Mark, pouting Mark, talking Mark, laughing Mark...

Damn, he's just so gorgeous. No wonder why I immediately fell for him in my dreams. He looks a lot prettier in person.

"UMAI!"

"Eh?!" Yukhei jumped in surprise as he heard one of the characters in the TV, he then realized that he's been watching it without even knowing what happened because he's thinking about Mark everytime. "Ah~ now I have to watch this again~" Yukhei whined, watching the series again from the start.