Momo's eyes widened before she smiles.

Momo: You actually remembered his birthday!

M/n: He's my own son, of course I'll remember that special day. Now, can you help me plan the surprise? We only have till tonight for it to work.

Momo: Tonight? But Y/n should be back in an hour.

M/n: *smiles* Well I ordered Ms. Yuki to go to multiple shops to make sure we have time. Now, I have all the invitations set up, and the dessert. But I need help decorating!

Momo: And a gift? 

The girl's mother stands up.

M/n: Already thought ahead! I bought him his present yesterday! Now come on honey we don't have much time.

Momo smiles as she quickly gets up, and began to create decorations using her quirk, such as blue ribbons.

----

Inside the mansion's study, Mr. Yaoyorozu is seen getting off the phone as he sighs to himself. He looks at his bottle of Spirytus Vodka, and pours himself another shot. He downs it in a matter of seconds… 

Suddenly, his phone rings again, as an Unknown caller ID is seen on his phone. His hand grow shaky as he grabs the phone, the man took a deep breath before answering the phone…

???: Mr. Yaoyorozu? 

F/n: … Why are you calling?

???: I just wanted to congratulate you on your son's 10th birthday. Wow, double digits, they really grow up fast.

F/n: Cut the bullshit, I know you're not this friendly.

A chuckle is heard from the other line.

???: Alright… for the past few years, you've requested us to stay away from your kids. Now… we demand that you give us 700,000,000 yen in an hour. Or else, we will take that precious son of yours.

The father's eyes widen as he slams his hand onto the table.

F/n: Are you insane?!

???: *chuckles* Very. We both know how much he's worth to the league of Villains. They already have an idea of what his quirk is once they killed your family doctor. You either send us 700,000,000 Yen now… or you'll never see him again. After all… were currently following them right now.

F/n: N-No...

---- 

Over with Y/n, he's seen sitting in the back of the car playing on his DS while Ms. Yuki drives him to the store. She looks at the mirror to see him completely focused on the game.

Ms. Yuki: What game are you playing Y/n?

Y/n: Pokémon HeartGold! I just beat Silver!

Ms. Yuki: Oh? Who's Silver?

Y/n: My rival! He's a bit mean though… still I beat him with my Totodile! 

Ms. Yuki: Oh? I remember when I first played Pokémon Red, I always loved Bulbasaur, I always thought he was cute. He kinda reminds me of you when you smile.

She smiled at him, causing him to give a wide smile back….

Everything felt like it was in slow motion, as a large truck slammed into the side of the car as they were about to cross the street. The car begins to swerve and crashes into an alley.  Y/n's was ringing as his eyes were blinded by some sort of liquid pouring down his head. Y/n felt someone shake him, as his hearing began to clear up.

Ms. Yuki: Y/n! Oh thank god you're alive! Oh god, we need to take you to the hospital now!

She rips off some fabric from her dress to wipe some of the blood off his face, and rips another piece to wrap it around his forehead to act as bandages.

Y/n: Ms. Yuki? What happened?

Suddenly, the back of the truck opens to reveal 11 Yakuza members, 10 armed with guns, and one dressed in all black, with emerald green eyes. 

???: Hello sister, been while…

Ms. Yuki frowns at the man before standing up, and looking directly at him.

Ms. Yuki: Hello Jiro… *She raises her arm towards him* And goodbye.

The ground in front of her suddenly explodes as she shoots a blue beam, blocking everyone's vision. She goes to grab Y/n, when a green flame flies past her head. She grabs the boy and puts him under the car, as she turns to her brother, and fires another shot directly towards him. The beam hits his left arm greatly injuring it. The man yells in pain as he shoots another massive wave of flames. She jumps over the wave, before punching him in the jaw knocking him down. The man let's out a pain laugh, as suddenly bullets fly over him, and hit Yuki directly in the stomach. 

The woman falls.to her knees as the other ten goons walk put of the smoke with their guns raised. Jiro stands up as Ms. Yuki collapsed to the ground, as a pool of blood flowed out of her stomach.

Jiro: Sorry sis… but you were too loyal to.that family.

Y/n was filled with fear as Jiro grabs one of his men's pistol and pointed it at her head. Y/n didn't think, as he quickly crawled out from under the car and tackled the man. Due to the sudden push, a loud bang was heard, as Y/n felt his body go numb, as blood flow from his abdomen. Jiro pushes the young boy off of him, and kicks his wound.

Jiro: Damn brat, there goes your sale value. Well, guess we'll take you way from your dad, one way or another. 

He aimed his gun at the boy, when Y/n's vision began to go blurry. A blue flash came in and began to attack every single goon in a brutal fashion. Blood sprawed on the walls as one man had his neck sliced. Another man was picked up, and smashed into the brick walls till he was mush. It was a blood bath… Jiro tried to attack the blur, only for him to fell hands wrap around his head.

An eight foot tall woman with blue hair is seen carrying the man by his head. Before he could say a single word… she crushed his head into paste. Y/n passes out, as the tall woman picks him up.