The family were having a nice evening in their backyard. Y/n sat under their large family apple tree, he was seen drawing what looked like a baby dragon. He smiled as he looked at the drawing, it was probably the best pencil drawing he's ever done at his age. He opens the journal's ring to move the page into his pocket so he could keep it in his room later, when suddenly as he lifts the page it glows a bright blue light. The light show catches the attention of the rest of the family, and staff of the mansion. Everyone looks as the light begins to take the shape of a three dimensional version of the baby from the page. The light dies down as the figure lands on the floor.

In front of Y/n

In front of Y/n. Was his very own creation brought to life? It's general shape was identical, but the color he had in his head was completely different. He pictured the baby as blue, but here it was, a white scaled baby dragon. It let out a little chirp before crawling to Y/n's lap, and falling asleep.

Y/n: *thoughts* Is this, my quirk?

-----

The next day Y/n is seen sitting in the living room with Grim the white dragon on his lap.. As a doctor his parents had hired, had to figure out, and explain just what exactly his quirk was. Momo scratches the back of Grim's ear causing it to scratch its leg.

Doctor: It's simply astonishing... a creature that never, nor would ever exist IN our world and yet... he made it. Created it from a drawing?

(I don't know the parents name :/)

Dad: Yes Doc, um, the said he went to take the page out of the book, and it came to life. He tested it again on a different notebook, when he drew a ball, and it worked.

Mom : What is his quirk? It seems similar to our daughter, but I just don't understand it.

Doctor: Well essentially, this boy of yours could create objects, and living things from his own imagination. It seems to start off weak as he needs a physical representation of the idea to make it a reality. In this case, being art. The way he activates it using art is that he needs to hold a single piece of paper, so a book is safe for him to hold and draw in. Perhaps in the future he could create them from a book, but we'll have to see. No, Mr. And Mrs Yaoyorozu. Please join me in the dining room.

Y/n and Momo sit as they watch the adults leave.

Momo: Wow Y/n! Your quirk is so awesome! You could draw anything!

Y/n: Yeah! Oh if I draw a toy, I could get it without asking my mom! But... aw how am I supposed to get games? Do I just draw the disk? And what about food? Can I make pizza and get good pizza?

Momo: *shrugs* I don't know, why don't you try it?

Y/n nods as he opens his journal and begins to draw a basic pizza slice, but this time he grabs some crayons to color it in, as he wouldn't want a blue and green pizza.

Once he finishes the drawing, he takes the page out, and lifts it into the air, as it glows, and becomes a fresh slice of pepperoni pizza

(Just the one slice)

Momo: Wow!

Y/n: I can't wait to show my friends!

Suddenly the doctor is heard leaving as the parents walk back into the room and sigh. Mr. Yaoyorozu looks at his son. And kneels down to his level.

Dad: Y/n, you have an amazing power, but, I need you to promise me something.

Y/n looks over his shoulder as he sees his mother take Momo out of the room.

Y/n: Um, what is it?

Dad: I want you to keep your power secret. Please, don't use it in public. If anyone ever found out you had this power, rumors would spread, and people will be after you.

The man then grabs his son's hands, and begs him.

Dad: Your powers... they're remarkable, and are like nothing the world has seen. If they find out you have this power, you could be targeted. Villains, like All For One will try to take your quirk. So please, be careful Y/n...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sadly, that advice wouldn't matter soon.