TEN (Indigo)

Indigo.....

I don't know why but I felt as though I needed them I needed them to break me but in a totally different way I needed them to break me physically.

Romen picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and smacks my ass just like Dimitri had and makes his way down stairs out into the crowded club over to a tipsy Sean who's grinding on some guy. Roman leaves me there to talk to Sean and goes and stand with Dimitri by the back exit.

"Fuck bitch I thought I lost you but now I see you where busy"

"Why your the one who said I should get some dick"

"Yeah but I meant one not two" I shrug my shoulder looking back and over to them.

Sean flags over the bartender and orders us six shots the bartender leaves then comes back and sets them down just as Roman comes to stand next to me.

"Sorry hot stuff she doesn't leave tell she's done all three" Sean shouts handing me a shot. We cling our glasses then quickly down all three.

I let him know I'm leaving, he gives me a look the shouts get it girl causing me to turn three shades of red as Roman picks me back up tossing me over his shoulder and walks to the exit. Mind you I'm holding my boobs in the whole time because they would of been on full display if I hadn't.

Fuck I'm starting to feel all those shots now and being upside down like this isn't helping. The cold night air hits the exposed flesh and I shives from it. Roman puts me down and I can't stop the giggle that rises as I look at the both of them. I can believe I'm doing this me the girl who had denied giving it up to her own boyfriend of two years to get drunk well no tipsy and willingly go home with not one but two hot men.

We walk down the alley a little ways tell we reach the car the moan that leaves my mouth slips past my lips before I can stop it as I run my fingers along the smooth surface of the car.

That when I realized the car is o Lu a two seater. I state the obvious then feel a arm wrap around my waist then I'm being pulled down onto Dimitris lap as Roman takes the wheel.

As we're driving Romen places one hand on my thigh making light circles on my skin as Dimitri runs his hands up to my breasts cupping them and pulling my dress to expose my breasts and hard nipples.

"Mm fuck gorgeous look how hard we are for you" - Romen says taking hold of my hand and placing it on his erect cock.

The action has me dripping we and I'm that they know it. I start to rub my hand along his pants causing him to take in a sharp breath through his teeth. I don't know what's come over me but I can't help it.

I'm blaming it on the alcohol.

We come to a stop in front of a big black gate with guards standing on eather side. The gate opens reviling a beautiful victoryen style mansion it's stunningly beautiful with the way the lights hit the front of the house makes it glow.

We pull up to a set of steps and get out. The two men walk by my side each with one of their arms around my waist as they lead me up the steps to the front door.

The doors open to a luxurious hall but I don't get to admire it's beauty because I'm taken up stairs and into a large bedroom.

"Strip and lay on the bed" Dimitri says in a commanding voice that both exites and scares me, but I do as told none the less.

I take down the straps of my dress keeping my eyes focused on then as I do so. The dress pools at my feet as I hook the sides of my blue lace thong with my thumps and pull them down letting them to fall to the floor at my feet.

I take slow steps backwards tell I feel the bed hit the back on my thighs then sit down pushing myself up the bed tell I'm laying down.

"Open your legs" gone is the sweetness of Dimitris voice now replaced with lust and dominance. Again I do what I'm told taking a deep breath I spread my legs instantly feeling the cool air of the room hit my heated wet sex.

"Fuck gorgeous your fucking wet. I can't wait to taste thet sweet pussy of yours"- Romen rasps as he's taking off his shirt.

"Would you like that gorgeous would you like me to taste you're sweet pussy" Roman asked in a low husky voice as he comes to stand next to the bed.

"Yes" I breath remembering to use my words like they had told me to at the club.

I feel heat radiating through my body from his words. The thought of there hands on my heated flesh, their lips on mine and their tongues doing things to me I've only read about in books or seen on tv exciting me more.

"Hands above your head and spread your legs wider" Dimitri says as he approaches the bedside table and pulls out a pair of leather cuffs.

My eyes go wide at the site of them and I'm now starting to rethink this.

"I'm a virgin" I blurt out.