I straddled my legs onto his hips and grind on his hard member.

"Fuck Theo," he groaned.

I brushed my lips up to his lips and crashed my lips to his. He moaned onto my lips as I continued to grind faster and faster.

He flipped my so I was on the bottom. He held my arms over my head and kissed my neck, sucking and biting.

I moaned. Well I didn't think this through now did I? My ass will no longer be a virgin after tonight.

He looked into my eyes. My face was flushed and I was breathless.

"I don't want to force you. I said I'll wait," he said.

How nice of him..but I'm hot and bothered right now. I don't care! Take me home Fabbie!

I pulled him down to kiss me, "Does that answer your question? Now stick that Godzilla of yours in me or else," I growled.

He chuckled, "Calm down. Let's take it slow."

"But I'm horny!"

He laughed, "That makes two of us," he replied looking down at his mini self. Well there is nothing mini about that thing..

"I want our first time to be special," he kissed my forehead and pushed himself off of me laying back down on the hood of the car.

Now he chooses to be a gentlemen! The hell?

I rolled my eyes and pouted. "Aw come on Theo don't be like that. I want you to want to do it because you love me."

He pulled me closer to his chest ad snuggled himself to me.

"I don't know what the big deal is. It's just sex."

"It's only sex when it's with someone you don't love. It's called making love when you do it with someone you love."

"Wow, that was pretty deep, even for you!" I said in awe.

He shook his head, "You're making me all mushy."

"I can't help it, I just have that affect on people," I shrugged casually

"Yes you do," he agreed.

I cleared my throat, "So about dessert..." I trailed off pursing my lips.

He cocked a brow, "What about it."

I grinned mischievously and crawled over him, "Having you for dessert still applies."

I bent down and kissed his delicious lips. I slowly guided my hand down to his pants, unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping the zipper.

Fabian quickly shot his had out and grabbed my wrist, "What are you doing?"

"Having dessert silly."

"Theo," he warned.

I slapped his hand away, "Shut up Fabbie. Either let me do this or..ooooorrr.."

"Or what Theo," he said sternly.

Yeah I had no good reason..

"Or yo momma!"

"What? What about my mom?" he asked utterly confused.

Oh my poor baby..he is too white for his own good!

"Yo momma is so fat that the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs!"

He stared at me with confusion written clear across his face.

"Yo momma is so fat that when she walked into the Gap, she filled it.."

"Yo momma is so fat that when she stepped on a rainbow she made skittles!"