To Gain or To Lose

Reminder: This is just fanfiction. This came from what I noticed from Mix as the months goes by with how he shows how insecure he is about his body weight. And I felt bad for him that I never asked or said anything about his eating. When he says he is on a diet. I will believe him and support him silently. So please don't take this fanfic personally. I just needed to release this idea in my head.
____________________________________

Mix has always loved all different kinds of food. He loves eating, especially since he is not allergic to any food. He is pretty confident with his looks and his health since he is a veterinarian so being healthy has always been one of his priorities. But lately, especially when he looks at his reflection on the mirror in the bathroom, he can't help but feel insecure about how chubby his body is. His stomach, his thighs, his chin, his cheeks, his arms. Everything was chubby in his eyes.

It didn't help when fans also kept mentioning about his supposed 'diet' and how he eats too much and that 'he should eat more.' and it's okay or whatever. He knows they were just supporting him and some were teasing but mentioning about eating and diet, made things a bit worse for a person who is as insecure as Mix.

Never. Mention. Eating and Diet. To a person who is insecure about their body. Never do that. Especially when you are just trying to compliment and support the person. It's best to choose what to say without mentioning the two words.

He can't help but asked everyone in the house if he is eating too much and whatnot and every time, the guys tell him that he doesn't. But he knew. He knew that he eats a lot. And looking at the mirror once again for the third day, made Mix cautious about his eating habits.

So, after he took a bath, he decided to lessen his eating.

Or so he thought he should.

When he got down, he was then told that he will be eating and judging the others' cooking. Right. He was the king for the day. He forgot. Mix then thought, 'I'll just lessen my food later for dinner.'

That didn't happen as well because he was still a bit hungry so he ate in the living room but took little bites that Khaotung noticed. He gave Mix a worried look but Mix gave his best fake grin at him that convinced Khaotung that Mix was fine.

Everyone in this house knew how insecure Mix was with his body weight. With Earth talking about it a lot and Mix asking everyone a lot if he eats too much was already evident to them how insecure Mix was despite his high energy.

Luke also noticed how Mix ate and was pushing the food to Mix so he'll eat more. Mix grinned and thanked him and that eased Luke's worry. Mix knew how he is still a beginner to acting but when it counts, especially when he knows it is himself that he needs to put an act on, he can act like an expert and no one notices his facade.

Not even Earth, who is his best friend for 8 years. Earth knows every bit of Mix's insecurities, fears, and worries. But one thing he has not yet learned was the differences between when Mix is acting and when he is not. He saw how Mix acts. But he hasn't noticed yet the character Mix was putting an act on was on himself.

Mix wanted Earth to notice, wanted to tell him. But Earth has taken care of him for 8 years and if he depends on Earth for this one, he doesn't feel like he deserves to be anyone's friend. He shouldn't always depend on his friends to know him. He needs to take care of himself as well. And he should let his friends depend on him as well. It shouldn't be one-sided.

Mix looks at the time and wished so hard for midnight to strike already so the cameras would turn off already. As much as how fun Safe House is, it is bothersome a little bit. It has only been 3 days but Mix already wants to go home and spend time with Somporn, even if that daughter of his doesn't want to be with him at all.