Chapter 4

It was already 1pm when Erin woke up.She sat up and looked around the room. She needed some seconds to realize that she was at Jays apartment . How did i come here she thought. "You're awake " she heard Jay saying. Erin didn't know what she should say. "I called Nadia after Will told me that you left the Med. She said that you're at her apartment and i brought you here. " he explained everything. "Kate will bring Torrey here later, she really missed you" Jay added and sat down next to Erin. "Thanks.."she whispered. "Do you want having something to eat?" He asked her and smiled a bit. "Yeah" she answered and looked inside his eyes.  "Then change your clothes and come, we'll go to this small shop where we always were ok" he said "Ok" she replied and stood up

They ordered something to eat and went back to the car. "Why are you really here Erin" Jay asked and looked at her . "An old friend needed help and then I..um I decided to stay here until the next day because i wanted to see you..because i wanted to tell you everything " she said and  started crying. Jay took her in his arm while the tears were running down her face. "I have an idea" he said after some time. "We'll drive to the department . You'll feel better" Jay added "They all hate me" Erin answered and wiped her tears away. "I'm sure they'll be just happy to see you again" he replied and smiled a bit. "Ok" she accepted. He knew that she was scared but he also knew that she would feel better if she sees them all again after that long time.

They arrived at the department . "Come on Erin, it's going to be ok" he said as he noticed how scared she was. "I can't go inside.." she said "You can, come on" Jay replied and took her hand. They went inside . She heard Platt is arguing with any officer. She heard that Kim is talking with Adam about the horrible coffee here. It's still the same. Nothing changed since i left Erin thought. They went upstairs where Voights Unit works. As the others noticed them they all stopped talking and just starred at Erin. Their old partner. Erin knew that she need to explain everything soon . "Hay..um I-" she said . "Damn Erin you're here!" Kim interrupted her and hugged her. "Hay Erin" She heard Adam saying. Voight came outside his office. "Hello Lindsay" he said . They really don't hate me Erin thought. "Halstead! Here's someone,she said she knows you." Trudy said and came up to Jay. He saw Torrey running behind Kate upstairs. "Mommy!" Torrey shouted and jumped into Erins arms. She saw that everyone is starring at her but she didn't care at all . We'll stay here , forever Erin thought. "Mommy i want to stay here ,with you and Dad" she said and smiled . "We'll stay here,forever " Erin smiled.

"And that's why you left us all here?" asked Adam after Erin explained everything. "Yes, i thought it's a good idea but it wasn't, i missed you all so much and I missed my job " she replied
"You can come back to work when you feel ready to come back" Voight said "I'm ready, I'll move back to my old apartment and then I'll be here again. And I'll never leave you all again. " Erin said and smiled. "We'll all can help you if you need help." Kim said and smiled. She was so happy that Erin wants to stay here. It was hard for Erin to tell them all the truth but Jay was right, she felt much better now.  "Then welcome back Detective Erin Lindsay " she heard Platt saying. She really has her ears everywhere Erin thought and started laughing. "We'll all go to Mollys later, Will will look after Torrey" Jay said "Great idea" The others accepted .

"How do I look?" Asked Erin and walked towards Jay. "You look Amazing " he said and smiled. She took his hand and kissed him. It felt like the time stopped. It felt like she never left him. She missed this feeling so freaking much. She thought Jay would push her away but he didn't. "Um we..we should go now, the others are probably already there and waiting for us" Erin said after some minutes . "Yeah maybe" he answered. She's so pretty he thought.

They arrived at the mollys and went inside. The others were already there just like Erin expected. But there wasn't just her old partners . Everyone were there. Natalie,Sylvie,Gabby, Conner,Sarah and so much more people she missed so much. "She's here!" She heard Gabby . Everyone came up to her and hugged her. She told them all what happened and what she did the whole time. It feels so good being here again she thought. Everyone was drunk when they went outside. Erin was with Sylvie the most drunk but noone cared about it. They walked through the streets laughing about the most stupid things they've done. After some time they saw Nadia and invited her to come with them . They went to Nadias apartment and everyone drank more . Erin sat down next to Jay on the couch . Actually she felt next to him and it looked really funny . She put her head on his chest and felt asleep some minutes later. Kim just took her phone and made a picture of them. "Come on Kim. It's a party you need to drink much more!" Gabby laughed and gave her the whiskey bottle. "We all just live once so have fun!" She heard Natalie saying .

Damn what happened Erin thought as she woke up. The whole room smelled  like alcohol. She saw Kim and Adam laying on the couch opposite her. Her head ached a lot as she sat up.Sylvie felt asleep in Gabbys arms and Erin smiled a bit. They're really sweet she thought. Nadia entered the room and started laughing. "I guess we were all really drunk" Nadia said and Erin helped her to clean up the room. After some time everyone woke slowly up. "Dammit what the hell happened " Natalie said as she sat up . "Do we have alcohol left? My head aches so much" Sylvie joked . Kim was the only one without headaches and she started laughing about everyone. "Let's get some breakfast, that might helps" she said and helped Sylvie to stand up. "It looked really sweet how you all felt asleep " Nadia laughed and showed them the pictures.