Chapter 9 Wish for Great Achievement

Start from the beginning

Aiz(mind): No... I'm going to... get swallowed up...

Red Tamer: Only the strong one survive... And you're weak...And I'm gonna take everything from you.

The Red Tamer then went to slammed her sword towards Aiz and she close her eyes expecting a hit, but felt nothing. When she opened her eyes, she saw to what it likes a phantom hand holding the sword in place protecting her.

???: You are strong, Aiz...

Aiz(mind): Big Brother...

???: Don't let them take everything from you again... Even if you're weak, if you need more strength. Then I will always support you. No matter how far apart we are... I'll always protect you...

Aiz then saw a her past self slowly disappearing and saw a boy with grayish-white hair holding the Red Tamer sword and Aiz started to stood up and she remembered Sora's word before he left.

Sora: Do not think about other things. There is only one thing you can do. Your wind... So master that wind to the upmost limits. Do not forget, what you must always imagine that you, yourself are the strongest. You do not need outside enemies. For you, the one you have to fight is none then your own image.

Aiz then grabbed her "Desperate" and she looked back at her older brother and stood up.

Aiz: He's right. I've always wanted to become stronger. And I'll kill monsters to get stronger. But that's not it... I've been fighting my own image... The image of myself wanting to take back what I lost... vs The image of wanting to get strong for myself... That's why I will Overcome myself!!

Aiz said while slashing The Red Tamer and her past self completely annihilating them and she saw towards the grayish-white hair boy and saw he was smiling at her before disappearing.

Aiz: Thank you... Big Brother...

Aiz said while returning to reality as she slashed all the spikes that were coming towards her and all of the skeleton spartoi that was around her.

Aiz(mind): That Dream just now...? I lost consciousness for a moment...

Aiz then noticed that her body started glowing green and saw that Riveria had cast her "Veils Breath" spell, which is a support magic that aids and protect its targets, as well as numbs the pain caused by wounds.