Harry can't even find words to describe how he's feeling towards this man.

He feels everything.

He's not only so sexually and romantically, but also so addictively attracted to him.

He would do everything for him and he won't ever stop. He would give him anything and everything he asks for without a double thought. He would actually walk through fire for Louis.

Harry nods to himself and writes that last sentence down.

That's a good start.

Normally it takes a lot longer than this to think about the first lyrics but now that he's with Louis again, everything just seems easier starting off with song writing.

He looks at Louis again, who still sleeps peacefully, eyes closed and lashes as long as ever.

It looks so pure and Harry thinks about how his eyes look when they're open.

He can't really put that into words either (his love for this man is actually too big to sum it up), he just gets lost in them.

So he writes that down as well.

A few minutes later, Harry has a few good lyrics and Louis starts shifting slightly on the mattress, before opening his gorgeous eyes and rubbing them for a second before looking at Harry.

A smile spreads on his lips as his mind realizes where he is.

"Morning, beautiful." He says with a raspy voice and Harry leans down to kiss him.

"Morning, beautiful yourself." He whispers and Louis props himself up sideways on his elbow, head resting on his hand as he looks at the paper in Harry's lap.

"What rhymes with eyes?" Harry asks concentrated.

"Rice. But since it's probably about me, I would be offended by that. Then there's dice and that could work." Louis lists, immediately invested in what Harry had been writing down.

"Or you could, of course, make it really gay and say something like rainbow paradise."

"What if I actually did that?" Harry laughs and writes it down.

"That would be funny. What's this song called?" Louis asks, pulling the blanket tighter around himself and snuggling into Harry's side.

"I was thinking about adore you." Harry whispers and shifts down on the bed to be face to face with Louis, who smiles so cutely, so softly, so adorably.

"Clever. You can make lyric changes into adore Lou on stage, everyone will freak out."
He points out eventually and Harry laughs.

Louis takes the paper from Harry's hands and inspects it. "And you could change your eyes to blue eyes on stage as well." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Will definitely." Harry assures while he smiles involuntarily. They're doing this again, writing songs about each other while being together and helping each other out when they need ideas for lyrics. He absolutely loves it.

Louis then rolls onto his back and rubs over his stomach, sighing. "'M hungry, what about you?"

Then Harry's stomach growls, reminding him that he is, indeed, very hungry as well.

They quickly stand up and get dressed, Louis whining about how much he needs his morning tea.

"Haz, come here real quick." He suddenly says and as Harry is mid-way through pulling on a hoodie and he stumbles towards Louis' voice blindly, pulling the hem over his head as he reaches him, his hair pointing in every direction.