Chapter 6

-Tanjiro POV-

After I finished Aoi's baked cookies, I placed the plate at the bedside table. I sat at the edge of the bed, trying to see if I could stand.

I stood up without any support, and the result is perfect 'Seems like my wound has healed, I better leave them a letter before I leave.' I smiled at the thought of it, I searched for paper all over the room, but I couldn't find one, instead I wrote in the plate.

" 'I'm sorry for leaving so soon... my territory was being breached so I needed to protect it, I hope that wasn't a terrible excuse... I hope we'll meet again!' Enough words to fit the plate! I hope this ink isn't toxic and I hope it washes easily..." I muttered to myself.

I transformed into my form and went out the window hopefully no one notices me.

***

As I reached my home, I started to clean the surroundings and my house. After a few hours, everything has tidied up and looks completely shiny and polished.

"Muzan finds my house so easily... so I should hide it somewhere where the blind eye can't see... nah, actually it's Muzan we're dealing with. I actually like it beside the river bed, we can make it like a den... Oh! Yeah, that's right, underground architecture! That should do it, I should get to work."

.

.

.

.

It was sundown, the evening cast long shadows on the ground, slanting rays of the setting sun made the sky blue that fades into orange and a pink hue color of saturation.

"What a nice airspace... this beautiful world has been tainted with sorrow and grief... how sad to be in this world, human lives are short, they could not live within a century, unless it is a fated miracle." I said as I pick up the large logs and placed it beside the riverbed, "Well, I can't do anything- actually we did form an alliance, with the demon slayer corps, we'll kill Muzan and then that's happy ending." I hummed to myself as I went back to my house.

-3rd Person POV, after Tanjiro left-

Aoi was walking down the hallway who was going to check their patient, as Aoi opened the door she saw a fixed bed and was empty, "Tanjiro-san?!" She yelled, she walked near the bed and looked at the plate, it had his writing on it.

"Oh, I see, Tanjiro-san has left to protect his territory... I should inform this to Kocho-sama right now..." She says as she grabs the plate and leaves the room.

As she was walking down the hallway thinking, she was interrupted by someone. It was the the three girls it was Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

"Ah! Hello, Aoi-san." The three says in unison, "Hello you three, where are you headed to?" She asks "We're going to visit Tanjiro-san!" Naho says, "Ah... I see, but to tell you, Tanjiro-san left to protect his territory, he left us a message in this plate." She showed them the plate and read it, "Ah! Wakarimashita [got it] Aoi-san!" The three said again in unison, "By the way Aoi-san where are you going?" Sumi asked and the others nodded "I'm going to report this to Kocho-sama," The three hummed in response.

-Next Day, Tanjiro POV-

I woke up between 6-7 am, I stood up and fixed my futon, I opened the window seeing the sun slightly rising, I did my morning routine and went outside.

"The temperature is about 32° Fahrenheit... It's chilly, although the water will freeze at some point... the temperature will lower down as time passes by so... might as well finish my project," I said to myself. 

***

It was afternoon, apparently I did digging the whole morning, after that I made clay and slathered the clay on the walls, the height is approximately 2.5 meters below ground, indeed it is pretty deep, and the width would be at about 54m², enough to fit ten people or so.

After I placed the clay I then placed the wooden wall. After a few hours of waiting I did the floor next, it dried quite slowly and it was about to hit dawn, I got out from the den and went back to my house.

-Day 2-

'I need wires to connect the electricity... but I don't have one... might as well buy from the town.'

I wore a white kimono with my favorite checkered green and black haori, I grabbed my money and I then hid my ears and tails.

After an hour walk, I successfully reached the town, it was quite lively.

After I got what I needed, eventually I bought some cookies with me because it was very tempting... tempting indeed.

-Here is chapter 6 sorry for the massive wait but yea:')-