chapter 218 Rongtian mirror

Start from the beginning

    Huo Xuan'er glanced at Huo Shanshan and said faintly: "What are you afraid of? I was not prepared last time, so I was injured when the boat capsized in the gutter. This time I am prepared. There will be no problem. At that time, depending on the situation, I will take you to run, and I won't kill you ."

    "Miss, the man you were looking for met Jiang Baihe, and he actually met Jiang Baihe..." Huo Shanshan said .

    "When you are right, you are right." Huo Xuan'er wandered around caringly.

    "He actually dared to challenge Jiang Baihe."

    Huo Xuan'er said with joy: "That's why it's the man I'm after! Tsk tsk , courageous."

    "But, the lady has a master, and he is Dong You can't take the natives of the mainland." Huo Shanshan said with regret.

    Huo Xuan'er said with some regrets: "It's rare to meet someone who is eye-catching, but I has no chance!" Huo Xuan'er didn't know that Bai Yunxi was from the Eastern Continent at first, so she gave the token. After knowing it, although he knew that Bai Yunxi might not be able to use the token she gave, she did not take it back.

    "You killed my junior?" Jiang Baihe looked at Bai Yunxi coldly.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Jiang Baihe faintly, and said coldly: "I have killed too many people. I don't know which one is maybe your junior ."

    Jiang Baihe twitched the corners of his mouth, his eyes filled with killing. meaning.

    Ye Fan said happily, "My wife is really domineering."

    Ao Xiaowan shook his head and said helplessly: "Ah! What a gentleman before Bai Yunxi! After staying with Ye Fan for a long time, he became a villain."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "Okay! I didn't expect that there will be talents like you in the Eastern Continent." Jiang Baihe said with a smile.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Jiang Baihe, and said, "If you want to fight, just fight, where there is so much nonsense."

    Jiang Baihe was suddenly angry . Few people in the Southern Continent dared to talk to him like this, "Okay, since you are looking for death.I will perfect you." A sharp sword light struck Bai Yunxi.

    "Get up." Bai Yunxi summoned twelve flying swords, formed a sword formation, and slammed into it.

    Flying sword and flying sword collided, and they were evenly divided.

    Huo Xuan'er touched his chin with interest, and said, "You can control so many flying swords at once, this guy's soul power is not weak!"

    "Miss, that flying sword is of good quality!" Huo Shanshan said.

    Huo Xuan'er nodded and said: "Yes! I don't know how it was refined."

    A trail of bright red blood shadows flew out, enclosing Bai Yunxi.

    "Purgatory prison, this is just the beginning, Jiang Baihe actually used such a powerful killer move." Huo Xuan'er said in surprise.

    Pieces of snowflakes fell, and the surrounding temperature dropped a lot.

    "Ice Sword Intent." Huo Xuan'er frowned and said: "Sword Intent Transformation, this guy has actually realized the sword intent to this level."

    Huo Shanshan blinked and said: "It's not like, The wild mainland’s level of cultivation is relatively low, so it’s not easy to produce talents? How come it’s not enough to have a spirit-level alchemist, but there is actually a genius with sword intent."

    Huo Xuan'er squinted his eyes and said: "With such qualifications, I have arrived in the southern Continent. In the mainland, those sects practicing swordsmanship will have to rush to ask for it."

    "Kill." Jiang Baihe roared angrily, and a sword intent turned into a blood shadow and rushed towards Bai Yunxi.

    The sword intent struck, and Bai Yunxi felt as if he was in the bloody ocean.

    "Crack." Bai Yunxi recalled flying sword, tearing the blood shadow to pieces.

    "The boundless sea of ​​blood."

    "Ice world and snow."

    Huo SanSan looked at Jiang Baihe and Bai Yunxi in amazement, and said: "Miss, Bai Yunxi, this guy, actually won't let Jiang Baihe fight, if Jiang Baihe can't win today. Bai Yunxi, it will be miserable when I go back."

    Huo Xuan'er nodded and secretly said: Jiang Baihe comes from the  Wanmosect. The competition in that sect is very fierce. Jiang Baihe is one of the best masters in the Wanmosect base foundation period. If this guy loses For a cultivator of the Outland, Wanmo Sect also had to accompany Jiang Baihe as a shame.

    Jiang Baihe and Bai Yunxi confronted each other with hundreds of tricks, and they fought dimly.

    Lin Mo looked at Bai Yunxi with surprise, Jiang Baihe was going to come to Ye Fan to explain things, and there was a stir in the secret realm.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi killed all the cultivators who were spying on them a while ago, causing the cultivators in the Southern Continent to lose their faces.

    Hearing that Jiang Baihe was coming to look for Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, one by one felt that they were going to be out of luck. They came to watch the excitement one after another, but what they didn't expect to see was a scene where Bai Yunxi and Jiang Baihe were evenly divided.

    Lin Mo squinted his eyes and secretly said: If Jiang Baihe and Bai Yunxi drew a tie, it would actually be a loss.

    Jiang Baihe is already at the pinnacle of foundation building, and Bai Yunxi has just entered the late stage of foundation building, so Bai Yunxi can now be regarded as a leapfrog challenge.

    "Bai Yunxi's cultivation is progressing so fast!" Luo Dieyi couldn't help but said.

    "Probably it is due to the Heaven-Level Spirit Spring." Cang Yun said.

    "That's right, the heavenly spirit spring must be useful." Luo Dieyi said.

    ...

    "Ah! That guy, he's going to be shameless." Ye Fan said.

    Xu Mingyang frowned, watching Jiang Baihe throw out a talisman, and Bai Yunxi also threw a bunch of talisman not to be outdone.

    "The talisman in Jiang Baihe's hand is pretty good!" Ye Fan said.

    Xu Mingyang nodded, and said, "Yes, there is a heaven-ranked talisman in wanmo Sect, who is very good."

    "Heavenly!" Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "One day, I will be Heaven-level too."

    "This guy is playing tricks, I want to do tricks too." Ye Fan called out the puppet and rushed out of the protective array. Ye Fan commanded the puppet to launch an attack towards Jiang Baihe.

    Jiang Baihe looked at Ye Fan and said angrily: "Ye Fan, this is the battle between me and Bai Yunxi, what do you want to do?"

    "You bully my wife, I want to kill you." Ye Fan said without thinking. .

    Jiang Baihe: "Ye Fan, do you know the rules of heads-up..."

    Ye Fan said plausibly: "My wife and I have a good relationship. Two is one. You single dog doesn't understand."

    Jiang Baihe didn't understand. What is a single dog, but knowing guessing is not a good thing.