chapter 218 Rongtian mirror

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan: "..."

    ...

    "Brother, have you heard that? Bai Yunxi has begun to kill. "Luo Dieyi said.

    Lin Mo nodded and said, "Well, I heard."

    Ye Fan's alchemy was amazing, and he opened the heavenly spirit spring pool. His reputation in the secret realm was not small, so much so that Bai Yunxi next to Ye Fan In order to foil, however, Bai Yunxi finally made a move at this meeting. His superb swordsmanship and indestructible sword intent frightened all the cultivators of Outland.

    "Friends Daoist Ye and Daoist Bai really give us a long face." Luo Dieyi said with some joy.

    The four of them have been provoked by the Cultivators of Outland recently. Hearing that the Cultivators of Outland are unlucky, they can't help feeling gloating.

    Lin Mo frowned, sighed, and said, "Ye Fan is so swagger, I'm afraid that he will attract a major enemy." In terms of overall strength, these people are far behind the cultivators of Outland.

    Luo Dieyi nodded, and said: "I heard that Jiang Baihe had a junior brother who died in Bai Yunxi's hands, and that person is afraid to go to Bai Yunxi."

    In the secret realm, there is also the Rongtian Palace and the wanmo Sect. When the quadruplets of Rongtian Palace died, the others would not become a climate.

    Jiang Baihe of wanmo Sect is a tricky person. Wanmo Sect is led by him. Now that he is dead, Jiang Baihe will be ashamed if he doesn't find the place back.

    ...A white shadow appeared outside the residences of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    Standing in the void, Jiang Baihe, in white, felt a bit of a peerless expert.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the cultivator in front of him indifferently, a breath of ice radiating from his body.

    "He's here." Xu Mingyang frowned and said in secret: Jiang Baihe is still here.

    Ye Fan looked at Jiang Baihe floating in the air and couldn't help but said: "This guy is really too long!"

    Xu Mingyang frowned, and said in a puzzled way: "What does your wife think! He actually paid it back.I’m looking for Jiang Baihe to single out.”

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly : “It’s okay, let Yunxi pick it up first. After a while, I think the situation is not good, so I went up and defeated the pretending stinky boy.”

    Xu Mingyang: "..."

    Bai Yunxi recently killed a lot of people, greatly frustrating the face of the foreign cultivators. Knowing that Jiang Baihe was looking for Bai Yunxi's troubles, many people rushed over to watch the excitement.

    "Jiang Baihe finally made a move. This little white face is going to be unlucky."

    "Yes! The two natives of the Eastern Continent are so arrogant. I think their good days are coming to an end."

    "The four brothers of Rongtian Palace are really dead. It's in the hands of those two people, don't be a rumor."

    "I heard that they are dead. Those four brothers are not some fuel-efficient lamps. If they are dead, it doesn't make sense. They won't come out after hearing the news of their own death!"

    ...

    "Miss, look at those puppets."Huo Shanshan shrank her neck and said with a lingering fear.

    Huo Xuan'er said displeasedly: "The puppet is a puppet, what's so great."

    "Miss, or let's not watch the excitement, if Ye Fan greets the puppet to explode again, what can we do! "Huo Shanshan said.