chapter 211 Xu Mingyang's Suspicion

Start from the beginning

    Xu Mingyang twitched, smiled, and said: "That's natural, there are such immortal couples like Fellow Daoist Bai, how can Alchemist Ye admire me! It was named after Master Ye. Is it really special?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "Why? Ordinary people, ten surnamed Ye, two of them are called this name."

    Xu Mingyang: "..."

    ...

    know everything about Bluecloud Sect. As usual, Ye Fan secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Xu Daoyou, is there any news about the flame of life? I heard that the flame of life has not yet been born, will anyone get the flame of life, there is nothing to say!" Bai Yunxi asked.

     Xu Mingyang asked in confusion: "You don't know?"

    "What do you know?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "The flame of life is actually in the secret territory city, and the real good things are also surrounded by the secret territory. The secret territory city will not open until two years after the secret realm is opened. Therefore, no one will get the flame of life temporarily." Xu Mingyang said.

    Bai Yunxi said with some confusion: "How is it possible?"

    "The Cultivator who escaped from Outer Realm each time they were phoenix feathers and water chestnuts. The news is false and true, and it is normal if you don't know it." Xu Mingyang said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan breathed a sigh of relief and said, "That said, there are still two years left. If this is the case, then there is no rush."

    Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Fan and didn't speak.

    …

    Listening to Xu Mingyang, the flame of life will not be born for the time being, Ye Fan has returned to the Tianlei Bamboo Forest and stationed there, intending to increase his strength to the late stage of foundation construction, and by the way, refine some defensive weapons such as Tianlei Orbs.

    Xu Mingyang was full of vigilance against Ye Fan at first, but after thinking of a certain possibility, Xu Mingyang simply stayed.

    Ye Fan gave Xu Mingyang a room.

    After Xu Mingyang entered the secret realm, he had been chased and killed, because he didn't get a good rest, and his injuries were procrastinated. He borrowed Ye Fan's ground to cultivate, and Xu Mingyang's injuries recovered.

    Ye Fan was sitting in the woods, gnawing spirit fruits while making magical artifacts.

    "Master Ye, it's so leisurely!" Xu Mingyang said.

    "It's okay, it's okay."

    "Master Ye has a brother?"

    Ye Fan nodded without thinking, and said: "Yes!"

    "Your brother is good to you."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said. : "I used to be short-sighted and thought it was good, but now I don't feel so good?"

    "Why?" Xu Mingyang asked puzzled.

    Ye Fan turned his head to look at Xu Mingyang, and said solemnly: "Friend Dao Xu, you know that you are alive! That's what you want to enjoy. If you don't enjoy yourself, then it's useless to live for a long time. What is enjoyment, enjoyment is eating!" Ye Fan While talking, he took a bite of the spirit fruit.

    "My eldest brother is a bastard who bullied me when I was young and ignorant. Soon after I was born, he fed me bigu pill. I grew up eating bigu pill and I thought that everyone in the world eats bigu pill until I... …"