chapter 209 Puppet

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "Those guys outside, it seems that they haven't given up yet, and they plan to join hands." Ye Fan said displeasedly.

    "Ye Fan, get rid of them, get rid of this group of ignorant scum!" Ao Xiaowan jumped up and down.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said indignantly: "Well, kill them and let these guys know how good I am."

    Bai Yunxi looked at the excited Ye Fan and the Taotie ghost, and felt that these two guys were drunk. Alcoholic drinker.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What are you going to do?"

    Ye Fan opened his eyes wide and said, "I'm going to bomb them."

    "Yes, kill this group of bastards, and leave none of them." The Taotie ghost agreed.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    two cultivators in a row shot, one injured, one lost the end of the spirit worm, so that other cultivators did not dare to act rashly, but more and more cultivators gathered to wait for the opportunity to move.

    "Miss, something has happened." Huo Shanshan said.

    Huo Xuan'er said curiously, "Oh, isn't it?"

    Five puppets appeared.

    Huo Xuan'er looked at the five puppets, curled his lips, and said: "The puppet's thing! Although the puppet is good, but it is not his own strength after all, it is too easy to go wrong."

    Huo Shanshan nodded and said. "Isn't it!"

    Huo Xuan'er held his chin, and said with some confusion: "Ye Fan put a few puppets out, what are you going to do!"

    When Huo Xuan'er was puzzled, one of the puppets said, "Leave. Here, after a hundred breaths, make an indiscriminate attack, leave here, after a hundred breaths, perform an indiscriminate attack."

    Huo Shanshan looked at Huo Xuan'er, blinked, and said, "Miss, the puppet said that he is about to launch an attack. Do we want to retreat?"

    Huo Xuan'er shook his head and said: "No, we are far enough away from that place, just to watch the excitement."

    The puppet's words did not affect the cultivators of this place. Most of the cultivators The person is still waiting lazily outside the cave mansion magic weapon, waiting to enter while taking advantage of the emptiness.

    "It's time for a hundred breaths." The puppet raised his arm at the same time.

    Huo Xuan'er said with some confusion: "These puppets have been modified, how come these arms are hollow?"

    "Fire."

    Five puppets fired sky lightning beads at the same time, ten sky lightning beads exploded at the same time, and a few left. The Cultivator who was near was directly blown into fly ash in the explosion.

    Huo Xuan'er pulled Huo Shanshan away at the moment of the explosion, but was still impacted by the aftermath of the explosion.

    The first wave of explosions ended, and the second wave of explosions followed.

    The rumbling explosion sounded continuously, and the Cultivator who had not had time to escape were all destroyed.

    Huo Xuan'er helped the scattered hair bun, spit out a mouthful of blood, and said: "It's a mistake, Ye Fan, this guy actually made such a big movement."