chapter 208 Join Attacked

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Many cultivator gathered outside Ye Fan's cave mansion magic weapon.

    "Miss, there are so many people here!" Huo Shanshan said cheerfully.

    Huo Xuan'er smiled, and a thick flame of fire jumped in his eyes, "Yes! There is a good show, this secret realm is so boring, there are finally some interesting things."

    "Miss, you say, Is it true that Ye Fan is carrying the most precious treasure? Is there such a magical magic weapon?" Huo Shanshan asked with bright eyes.

    Huo Xuan'er rolled his eyes and snorted: "The news came from the people of Xuan Ming sect. What do you think?"

    Huo Shanshan said in a puzzled way: "Since it's fake, why? Are so many people gathered here?"

    Huo Xuan'er chuckled and said, "Although the news is false, it does not prevent everyone from joining in the fun. Ye Fan should not have such a magical treasure, but this guy has made a lot of money before. A large amount of spiritual grass, if it is sold, it will be worth millions of spiritual stones, millions of spiritual stones, for the Jindan Cultivator, it is not too small."

    Huo Shanshan nodded, " "Oh", "Miss, it seems that many masters have come."

    Huo Xuan'er put his chin on, and said: "Yes! I don't know who can't help but shoot first."

    ...

    Several Cultivator stood in the formation carelessly. Besides, he looked at the protective array in front of him without any scruples.

    Yang Baisha looked at Lu Yinfei and said, "Daoist Lu is here, too, what do you think about the formation restrictions here?"

    Lu Yinfei fiddled with the formation plate in his hand, smiled unpredictably, and said: " It’s kind of interesting."

    Ge Shanbing looked at the magic weapon of the cave mansion and snorted softly . "I can break it with a single knife."

    Lu Yinfei smiled and said: "Friend Dao Ge, really amazing, Lu Mou really admires the five-body cast!"

    Lu Yinfei said so, but the depths of his eyes flashed. A bit of disdain.

    Ge Shanbing snorted coldly, holding a big red knife, and slashing towards the magic weapon of the cave mansion.

    The formation lit up for a burst of light, and the attack bounced back all at once.

    Ge Shanbing was backlashed by the rebounding force of the formation, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

    Ge Shanbing looked at Lu Yinfei angrily, and roared angrily: "You knew it a long time ago."

    Lu Yinfei smiled, and said, "I can see a little bit, but I thought that with Ge Daoyou's strength, it was enough. I didn't expect it..." Lu Yinfei shook his head regretfully.

    Ge Shan trembled all over his body, looking at the direction of the magic weapon of the cave mansion, and couldn't help being a little confused, "What magic weapon of the cave mansion, the built-in formation control is so strong."

    "It's not about the magic weapon of the cave mansion. However, in addition to the magic weapon of the cave, another spirit-level formation was arranged for people. This spirit-level formation is really good! The person who arranged the formation is a master." Lu Yinfei said.

    "I don't know what is special about this formation, so that fellow Taoist Lu is so respected." Yang Baisha asked.

    "The special thing about this formation is that it adapts to local conditions. It extracts the power of thunder and lightning from the bamboo forest and maintains the operation of the formation. The power of lightning in the bamboo forest is endless, and it can not only provide energy for the operation of this formation. , It can also increase the power of the formation"