THIRTEEN

DAYVON DAQUAN

Asian a$$ really fucking played me

Asian a$$ really fucking played me. My a$$ rlly thought this hoe was finna make sum kids with me but shit, I guess not.

I'm Finna let the whole world know how much I love her, and also tell them to stop coming into my bitch dm and life.

I then get on my phone and I go on Instagram and I go make a quick post.

Liked by asiandabrat and 62,924 otherskingvonfrmdao  you goofy a$$ niggas to stop coming in my bitch dm, and life you niggas lame as fuck but ilyvm my bitch 😘 @asiandabrat View all 1,025 comments asiandabrat  stfuuuu😭🤦🏽‍♀️you dam dumb ass bitc...

kingvonfrmdao you goofy a$$ niggas to stop coming in my bitch dm, and life you niggas lame as fuck but ilyvm my bitch 😘 @asiandabrat
View all 1,025 comments
asiandabrat stfuuuu😭🤦🏽‍♀️you dam dumb ass bitch
jaydacheaves  lmfaooo hell nahh😭
5 minutes ago

I then go to Asians page and once I got on there, her a$$ fucking posted.

I then go to the post.

Oh no this hoe didn't- 😀

Liked by jaydacheaves and 98,925 others asiandabrat  sb tell my nigga to stop fucking being so dam rude🤦🏽‍♀️ , his lil mean a$$ ! get on my dam nerves 🙄

asiandabrat sb tell my nigga to stop fucking being so dam rude🤦🏽‍♀️ , his lil mean a$$ ! get on my dam nerves 🙄. still love Fa ya tho
View all 2,974 comments
kingvonfrmdao don't talk shit ma
asiandabrat @kingvonfrmdao bitch.
2 minutes ago

Ok hoe wanna fucking talk shit. I wanna see how she's gonna take this shit in the bed.

I then call Asian upstairs.

"AYE ASIAN!!" I yelled.

"Ugh what?!" She yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up, and get ur ugly a$$ up here!!" I yelled back.

I didn't hear her say nothing after but I did hear her coming upstairs.

She then finally made it upstairs and just shut her door and looked at me in the eyes.

I then stare into her soul. As people prefer me while I be staring.

I think I'm just staring normally, but otha niggas and hoes think I'm staring into their fucking soul!!

"But why I gotta be ugly tho?" Asian asked out of silence.

"Bc I said you can. Now since you wanna talk shit, let's see how you'll take this shit in bed" I said as I laid flat on my back on her bed.

She then laid next to me on her back too. We both turned and looked at eachother.

"Aye asian?" I asked.

"What?" She asked back.

"We're dating now?" I asked smiling.

"I mean you started calling me ur bitch, so I called you my nigga but I wouldn't prefer it as us dating... we're just very..um.. close" She said.

"You right, you right"

"Thank you I know"

"What time is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

She then sits up and checks her phone.

"Somewhere around 2-3pm"

"Well what u wanna do until 10pm?" I asked.

"Talk, eat, movie, nap, or fuck? Which one?" She asked knowing what I'm abt to choose.

"Fu-" I tried to say but she cut me off.

"And you can't say fuck" she said making me look confused.

"But it was one of the options" I said.

"Yea I added it bc I wanted to get u hyped" she said smiling.

"Well good job" I said.

"Thanks" she said.

"So choose another option" she added on.

"Um... movie and eat"

"Great choice!" She said as she got up and went downstairs right quick.

Ugh my lil baby🥺❤️

She then came back within 15 seconds with a bunch of snacks. She then jumped in bed and I had alr laid down in the bed.

She turns on her tv and goes on Netflix. She puts on "After Math" .

We then just eat and watch.

ASIAN JERMEISHA

Close into the middle of the movie, I found myself laying my head on Vons chest

I just traced his tattoos on his chest bc he had took her shirt off. Literally my best friend <3

I then felt him kiss my forehead and felt his hands move down to my a$$. Crazy Von.

I then slowly fall asleep on his chest.

Yup my nigga fr 💗😩