11|TIC ATTACK

A/N: in This crystal is having the tic attack. This is not to offend anyone with Tourette's. Also 🚨cringe alert 🚨

Billie POV
Today y/n was ticking a lot. We were watching and movie and her physical tics kept hitting her and me. I didn't mind but I tried my best to not let her hit herself cause her physical tics hit people pretty hard.

"FUCKING BITCH." She yelled.

I could tell she was tired not this. I felt bad cause it's nothing I could do to stop it.

She doesn't like taking the medication for it.

She got up and walked around a little.

She stared to have a tic attack. I got up and went to grab thick blankets, because during her tic attacks, her tics gets violent. I put the blankets on her.

She was yelling nonstop.

"Bitch"
"Your moms a hoe"
"Twat"

Her tic attack lasted for about an hour and a half.

She was really tired after. After tic attacks her tics are more calm, she would just have motor tics.

After that I picked her up and went to our room and she went straight to sleep.

A/N:for anyone who doesn't know what Tourette's is. Basically it a neurological disorder that caused unwanted movement and words. I have Tourette's. (I'm telling the truth I'm not seeking for attention.) anyways that was a short story to spread a little awareness about Tourette's or tic disorder.

Xoxo babes❤️