3|NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN

A/n: I came up with a name to replace y/n you'll see in the story.

Billie POV
After a few days of staying home, we finally went back to school.

Me and y/n walked into the school and everybody looked at us like we were new, witch we are not. I stayed with Crystal at her locker cause that rat face que, wants to keep putting his nasty hands in her.

Anyways, when she was done, y/n had her hands rapped round my arm while walking with me to my locker. When I was done at my locker we walked to our first class.

While the teacher was talking, rat face came in the class and sat right behind y/n
"If he does anything to you, tell me" I whispered to her. She nodded her head.

A few minutes later, I saw a tear come down y/n's eyes.
"What's wrong"
"que keeps kicking me hard and it hurts really bad"she says (what has this come to. Like it's just so awkward now)

I turned back to rat face and he looked up at me
"I-I'm s-sorry" he stuttered
"If you keep on touching her I will rip your eye ball out and shove it up your ass" I said simply and turned back around.

"Mamas let switch seats."
"Okay" we switched seats so I was in front of que me Crystal wasn't. Our fist class was finally over.

TIME SKIP TO LUCH.

Y/N POV
Me and Billie was at lunch.

We sat next to each other. I had to use the bathroom.
"I'll be right back Billie."
"Where you going?" She asked
"To the bathroom"
"Okay"

I went to the bathroom, did my business and washed my hands. When I came out the bathroom, que was standing at his locker, it's right in front of the girls room.

I walked as quietly as I could. When I was about to get to the cafeteria, que caught me.

"Hey bitch where you think your going?"
"Umm t-to the c-cafeteria" I struggled to say.
Before I could pull out of his grip,he kicked me and I fell on the floor.

I screamed so loud in pain, everyone problems heard it. Everyone came out of the cafeteria but Billie was the first person out.

She started punching que. que nose was bloody. She kicked him repeatedly. This went on for about 20 minutes, no teachers came out.

Billie got up and took me to her car and drove to her house. Billie took me to the bathroom and cleaned my scares. After she cleaned me up, we sat on the couch and watched a movie.

Billie POV
Y/n was sitting on my lap facing me with her head in my neck sleeping. As y/n was sleeping, i decided not to go back to the school ever again.

I carried y/n to my room and laid her down. I laid next to her. She shifted a little and she had her head on my chest, I played with her hair softly.

Since we aren't going to school anymore, I was going to take
Y/n on a date.

THE NEXT DAY

Still billie's POV
I woke up before y/n. I had her mom drop off her some clothes.

I met her mom a couple days ago and asked if y/n could stay with me for a couple weeks and she said yes. I got ready and I woke up y/n.

"Wake up mamas"
"No" she said in a cute baby voice.
"Don't make me pick you up"
She just laid there. I sighed and picked her up. She rapped her legs around my waist and had her hands rapped around my neck.I held her by her thighs. I helped her get ready.

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see when we get there"
We were going to a park. Me and
Y/n talk a lot, so we know a lot about each other. She has a personality of a child. (In this they are both 18)

when we got to he park,
Y/n's face lit up with excitement. She got out the car and ran to the swings in the park.

I got out the car and walked up behind her to push her on the swing.after the swings, y/n ran over to the slides.

"Baby,come push me" she said with a pouty face and her arms crossed.
"Okay I'm coming"

After like 2 hours of y/n playing at the park, we went back home. We watched movies until we both fell asleep.

A/N: this took so long. I hope you like these stories so far cause these are cringe to write. Anyways I will write the next maybe in Saturday idk. I have a dance audition on Saturday wish me luck. Xoxo babes❤️