1|NEW GIRL

Billie POV
My friend Zoe told me that a new girl was coming to our school. I went to school and a girl bumped into me.

"Ayo watch where your going."I said
"Sorry."
I looked at her I thought to myself she must be the new girl so I asked her.
"Hey are you the new girl?"
"Yea hi my name is y/n"
"Hey my names is Billie nice to meet you"

Y/n POV
I just met this girl Billie she is so cute. The bell rang and I ran to my class.

I walk to the back and sat in my seat. Billie came in the class and sat next to me.

"Billie would you please show y/n around the school" Ms.smit said.

"Yeah, come on mamas" the pet  name made me blush. As we were walking around the school Billie caught me staring at her a couple times.

She's so beautiful and just her ocean eyes and her plump pink lips and her blue hair(she has blue hair in this btw) her style everything is just so hot about her.

"Hello are you okay y/n" Billie said snapping her fingers in my face.
"Oh sorry" I said blushing
"What were you thinking about?"
"Umm nothing"
"You were definitely thinking about something but I'm not gonna ask".

It was lunch time now and I sit all the way in the back since I don't know nobody because I'm new. As I eat my food a guy with red hair (Que🤢🤮) sits next to me.

He's starts getting touchy on me. I'm gay and I hate boys.
"Hey pretty mamas" he says with a smirk
"Umm I'm gay not interested" I say trying to get his hands off me.
"I bet I can change that" he has his hands on my thigh and his hands keep going up.

Soon after Billie walks in the cafeteria and sees what's happening and she can tell that I'm uncomfortable.

I mouth help to Billie.
"AYO GET YOU HANDS OFF HER YOU RAT" she yells walking over to us. She pushed him off me and he falls in the floor.

"If I see you touch her again I will fucking kill you"  He gets up and ran away. She sits next to me and pulls me close to her.

"You okay mamas" I nod in response. Lunch was over and Billie gave me her number so I can call/text her when I need her.

I walk to my locker and the red headed guy walks up to me and pushes me against the locker.

"Let go of me" I say trying to get away from him.
"I will make you mine" he says getting close to my face.

I see Billie waking down the hall and I yell her name and she looks towards me and the red headed guy face turns into fear. Billie pushes him and punch him right in his nose.

I went to my class teachers changed Billie schedule to have every class with me. (tbh idk why I said that it felt necessary) So now Billie had every class with me and she sits next to me. I feel safe with her.

I think I'm falling  In love with her but she might me straight.
"Hey wanna come to my house after to school?" She's says snapping me out of my thoughts
"Um sure"
"Meet me at the football field"
"Okay"

We meet at the football field and we talk and laugh.

I found out that she makes songs. That just makes me fall in love with her evens more.

After we talked we went to her house. I texted my mom saying that I'm going to a friends house so she wouldn't be worried.

Billie POV
Y/n is literally the sweetest girl I ever met.

She so angelic and clam. She has a perfect body beautiful eyes and perfect lips. Damn I wanna Kiss her just looking at her.

"Let's play truth or dare but instead of truth it's double dare" y/n said out of nowhere I just nodded.

We sat on the floor and played the game.

A couple minutes into the game she asks me a question.

"I double dare you to tell me something I don't know."

"Umm have a......dick."
"Billie be serious"
"I am being serious".

She didn't believe me and without hesitation, she stuck her hand in my pants.
"OMG your weren't lying"
"I told you"
"And your hard too" she said with a smirk.
"Yea ik wanna help me with that" I said smirking.

A/N:hey this is my first ever book. Little cliffhanger there😏 i might make the next part later.
Xoxo babes❤️