"Oh, is it? Maybe you will change your mind after a while." The long eyebrow trimmer waved, and a murderous knife light fell towards the two of them.

    Bai Yunxi smiled coldly, and said: "
Come out." Twelve ice swords came out together, the swords were awe-inspiring.

    "Broken." The cold sword intent whizzed up, and the knife light was overwhelmed.

    "Cut!" A shocking sword shadow slashed down, and the sword of the long eyebrow trimmer was cut in half at once.

    "Friends, misunderstanding, misunderstanding." In the Spirit Medicine Valley, the newcomers will inevitably be weighed down.

    The few "fat sheep" that came before were all snatched by others. The long eyebrow trimmer looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi who were wearing the spatial ring, and rushed out without hesitation.

    Under Bai Yunxi's attack, the long eyebrow trimmers stepped back again and again, originally thinking that it was a bargain, but in the end, they encountered such a hard stubble, and the long eyebrow trimmers regretted it.

    The long eyebrow cultivator suddenly understood why the other cultivators hadn't taken any action. Those old foxes probably realized that these two men were not easy to provoke.

    "Misunderstanding? no misunderstanding." Ye Fan drew out the Xuanlong seal and spit out blood from the long eyebrow trimmer.

    Bai Yunxi pierced the long eyebrow trimmer's chest with a sword, and the surrounding Cultivator watched this scene faintly.

    Fighting in the realm of comprehension is too common. Bai Yunxi's killing of white eyebrow repairers can't cause anyone's shock. Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan showed their abilities, and several Cultivator who originally wanted to take advantage quickly narrowed their sights.

    ...In Medicine Valley, the better quality elixir is protected by prohibitions, and it takes more than ten days to break a prohibition.

    Ye Fan circled around Medicine Valley, thinking for a while.

    Ye Fan released five puppets to guard the gate and opened a pill store near Medicine Valley.

    Ye Fan took out a spar plate and wrote some medicinal materials, as well as the number of pills and spirit stones that could be exchanged.

    Baiyun Xi looked at Ye Fan, said: "? You intend to open a pill shop"

    Ye Fan nodded his head and said:. "Yes, I learned a soul force of alchemy, just to try"

    This psychic alchemy technique consumes very much spiritual power, so the pill that can be refined in one day is limited. However, the spiritual power alchemy technique is different. Soul power refinement consumes soul power, but Ye Fan’s soul power has reached infinity endless.

    Bai Yunxi set out the spar, attracting many people to come and watch.

    Many people sneered when they saw the type and quantity of the pill in exchange for the spar plate, and looked nonsense. I was not fooled.

    Bai Yunxi watched for two hours at the door of the shop. Many people came to watch the excitement, but no one took out the spirit grass to exchange for the medicine.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: Everything is difficult at the beginning, the first person to eat crabs always needs some courage.

    Several monks walked around the door of the shop several times, looking very excited, but undecided.

    A slightly fat, simple-looking male Xiu walked over and asked, "Jiuyin Glazed Grass, can you really exchange Yinxiu Dan?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes!"