chapter 202 Secret Realm Opened

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi said in surprise, "IOU?"

    Ye Fan nodded. and said: "Yes! That spirit pagoda ran out of spirit stones, so there is no spirit stone for me, so it gave me an IOU. It may not be that there is no spirit stone, but..."

    "But What?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It's also possible that spirit of didn't see me just building a foundation, so he deliberately pitted me." Ye Fan said in disgust.

    The Taotie ghost nodded and said: "Well, yes, you look like a fool, maybe the other party thinks so, don't fool you!"

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye. Fan said with some confusion: "Your cultivation base seems to have gone up a little more."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Well, I probably stayed on the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda for two months."

    The aura on the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda is very rich. He stayed on the twelfth floor for nearly two months. naturally ran the technique, absorbed the twelve layers of spiritual energy, and the spiritual mist absorbed it, and it was much smoother than the spiritual stone. Unconsciously, the cultivation level was also improved.

    Ye Fan has been cultivating on the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda for a month, which is worth two years outside.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said,

    "That's it !"

    "That's a good place! The spiritual energy is thick like fog, I knew it should be spent there for a while." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    The Taotie ghost looked at Ye Fan, shook his head, and said: "You are free in it, your wife is going to be worried to death."

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi, blinked, and said: "Yunxi, sorry, I knew I should come out earlier."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Nothing."

    ... the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda.

    A pile of spiritual stones appeared in the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda. The pill Pagoda has more than a dozen puppets that collect spiritual stones. In each puppet’s belly, there is a teleportation array. The pagoda spirit can move The spirit stone is teleported to the twelfth floor of the pill Pagoda.

    Little pagoda buried his body in the pile of spirit stones.

    "It's been a long time since I've been so rich. I didn't expect that waste material has the ability to attract wealth. So many spirit stones should be enough for a period of time."

    The small pagoda was full of excitement, drilling around in the pile of spirit stones. Sui Sui said, "The guy with big appetite, absorbed half of my twelve layers of spiritual mist, but didn't break through. The waste material is really waste material."

    Little pagoda's body shrank, a large amount of spiritual mist. Floating out of little pagoda's body.

    Little pagoda frowned and touched his forehead. A shallow crack appeared on the top of Little pagoda's head. A large amount of spiritual energy poured into Little pagoda's body, and the crack on the Little pagoda's head was slowly repaired.

    When little pagoda kicked Ye Fan out, the soul mark in his body was suddenly activated and was backlashed.

    "The old immortal thing wants to control me when it soars. I don't want to recognize a waste material as the master. It's too shameful." Little pagoda said displeasedly. "However, it is surprising that a foundation building can reach the twelfth floor!"