S2 Chapter 9: The Reapers Onslaught! Hollow Deathscyther!!

Start from the beginning

Lane: I've read up on your blading history and i saw that you had once cheated in a regional tournament.

Daina: I'm not the same blader i was then, i vowed to never cheat again in a battle and i stand by my word! and now i'll be the one who crushes you!

Lane: You still don't get it. When i read on your career, i studied EVERYTHING about you. Your bey, your beys stats, everything! And you aren't the only one, ive studied every Legend in S-Tier thoroughly, all the way down to their last strategy. You can't win against someone who knows everything about you!

*Daina looked at Lane in shock, Lane pretty much knew everything there was to know about the Legendary Bladers. Daina clutched his bey tightly as took his position*

Daina: Even if you know everything about me, i'll still defeat you here and now!!!

*Lane smiled as his evil Flare took over him as he entered his Demon form*

Demon Lane: I'll tear Deathscyther apart in this battle, just you watch!

*Both bladers had taken their position and the second battle was on*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Lucifer took the center once again as its Barrier expanded, Hollow Deathscyther comes in for the blow*

Daina: Take them out Deathscyther!!

*Deathscyther collides into the barrier with all its might, it then unleashes a barrage of attacks as it tried chipping away at Lucifers stamina to break the barrier*

Demon Lane: That won't work! Emperor Wall!!!

*Lucifers barrier knocks Deathscyther away but it comes back and continues its assault on the barrier, the metal scythe was pulling at the rubber wings as Lucifer was losing stamina fast*

Daina: Crush them!!

*Deathscyther knocks Lucifer into the air as its barrier fell, Deathscyther races to the upper deck with full speed*

Daina: Deathscyther!!!

*Deathscyther races off the upper deck as it approaches Lucifer who had finally regained its stability, Lucifer dodges Deathscythers attack as it begins to come up from behind*

Daina: W-What the-?!

Demon Lane: Lucifer!!