The start if the end

It was one regular day in the maze.Just a day after Thomas came up in the box they were discussing about Thomas and his punishment for disobeying the rules as soon as galley was about to talk the box started coming up they all ran as quick as they could wondering why it was coming up just a day after they all knew this wasn't normal. They all stood around the box while Newt jumped in there was a girl the first girl in the maze.Newt saw she was scared of him so he gentility put out his hand out for her so she knew she could trust him , she slowly went out to grab his hand newt also slowly put his hand closet so the girl and said ''it's okay u can trust me. I won't hurt you'' she listed to those words carefully and decided to trust him.as he was helping her out the box he explained to alby that she was to scared of the other and should let him give her the tour of the glade he agreed ''hey uh...do you remember your name?'' Newt said calmly. The girl replied ''it's y/n'' she said.''that's a lovely name''he said sweetly.''thank you''y/n said while smiling Newt could see your little smile and it made him smile.''hey'' said a unfamiliar voice.you quickly turned around to see a boy.Newt quickly butted in say ''this is ably the leader of the glade ''it's y/n isn't it'' you nod ''your not a very talkative person are you''he said with a smile ''I only am a talkative person when I know them well'' you said quietly alby could understand that having to be alone in the glade for a month with no one to keep him company ''oh yea y/n you will be bunking with Newt'' alby said quickly before walking off ''well y/n follow me end I will show you to ur bed'' Newt said charmingly. (End of champter 1)

Chapter 2 the friends

It was a month ago you came up in the box but little did you know you would also be escaping the maze with with the others (time skip) it was the time of the banishing of Thomas u were stood next to Newt as he was holding you in his arms knowing y...

It was a month ago you came up in the box but little did you know you would also be escaping the maze with with the others (time skip) it was the time of the banishing of Thomas u were stood next to Newt as he was holding you in his arms knowing your were sad that Thomas is getting banished as he was your best friend (you didn't know of the plan) but then all they guys ran behind Thomas newt pulled you over and was confused until newt explained it to you . Gally didn't want to come as the glade was their home and didn't want to leave all their work behind. You all ran in the maze while Thomas was leading the way you got to the door but Grivers were blocking the exit all the boys ran towards it while you ran to the door you shouted ''WE NEED A CODE'' thomas shouts the code and it worked. All the boys ran towards it while the doors were shutting behind them they got out it was a hallway the followed it to a lab dead body around the floor as if they shot them selves thomas pushed this button what lead to a video the was a lady Dr Ava Page.It got to the end of the video the doors opened but there was just desert you knew you wanted to got to London but the boys wanted to go to New York you parted ways.

Chapter 3 the reunion

it was a normal day and you got a fashion designing job in California and you decided to accept you booked a room and flight and went while you were on the plain you started to have flashbacks of how the boys went to America but not California so ...

it was a normal day and you got a fashion designing job in California and you decided to accept you booked a room and flight and went while you were on the plain you started to have flashbacks of how the boys went to America but not California so u just decided to forget about it.When your plain landed you got a taxi to your hotel and saw him.Benny watts you new it was him but you didn't ask you thought that what do you do when you see your old boyfriend that you parted ways with? You went to the desk and got the key to your room while on the stairs you saw a girl Beth Harmon she was confused on were to go so you helped her ''hi you seem lost''you said surly ''yes I am do you know where you sign up for the chess'' she said confused'' I don't actually know that myself but I'm sure we can look'' she nodded until benny watts butted in saying ''I overheard you saying u wanted to sign up for chess'' benny said he saw you and recognised you but he didn't know if you knew it was him so he asked if you would come on a walk with him you agreed. On the walk benny asked you for your name you said your name and new he also asked about your past ''well it's hard to explain...but you already know Newt'' you said ''you remember'' benny said with a smile on his face you saw his smile witch made you smile ''and what brings to 2 to California'' a familiar voice said clearly. ''Thomas'' you and newt said surly ''it's styles now but yes'' he said happy to see you '' am I the only one who didn't change my name'' you said while laughing you all laughed. ''Hey why don't you guys come watch me play chess tomorrow'' benny said not knowing what you 2 would say ''OFC''you said when Thomas followed with ''I don't see why not'' he said smiling ''it just feels like yesterday y/n you were coming up in the box like a scared little thing'' benny said jokingly ''I'm not little blondie...and I wasn't that scared'' you said while smiling ''you should of seen yourself'' styles said butting in. Bennys chess game came up and you and styles went to watch you cheered him on and when he won you went to hug him he was so happy to hold you in his arms again. Part 2?