12| Homecoming sadness.

Start from the beginning

caroline's eye had widen, staring at the female in shock. "are you saying dancing equals sex?" dawson muttered, staring at her in a confused manner. "no. i'm saying dancing could possibly be really great foreplay." she continued to smirk, causing pacey to smile at her. "i love the way you think." caroline's eyes had widen even more, staring at him in shock, before smacking him on the back of the head. he let out a groan of pain, rubbing the back of his head and staring at her in fear.

"so, who's coming with me on saturday?" andie smiled at them, leaning towards them. caroline had looked around, fiddling with her fingers. "well, griffins out of town so i'm all alone. i'm in." she shrugged, listening as her friends let out big sighs, before agreeing with the female.

"i hate school." caroline groaned, walking down the halls of capeside high in her yellow and blue cheerleading uniform. it seemed, pacey couldn't keep his eyes off the leery girl. just from walking beside her, he's almost ran into multiple things. "keep your eyes up here, witter." she muttered, feeling his eyes trail and down her body. "i don't know what you're talking about." he hummed, still continuing to not look in front of him. her eyes widened, noticing a large crowd of people coming their way. she quickly grabbed him, bringing him to the cold school wall.

"wow, care. no need to seem desperate, especially in public." he winked. caroline slowly looked up, noticing how close the two were. they were practically chest to chest. hers was breathing up and down, heavily. his was calm, and soothing. "shut up, pacey." she grumbled at him, giving him a small glare. "make me." he smirked, twirling her blonde hair around his finger. she gave him a disgusted look, pushing him away. she quickly walked away, making her way down the hall. only before she could make it to her classroom, only to hear a shout for her. "cya later, babe!"

she only rolled her eyes, sitting herself in the classroom seats. all she could think about was the witter boy. probably not the one she should be thinking of, but it was innocent. nothing more.

caroline hummed along to the music playing in her room as she put on natural looking makeup. her hair was flowing down her back, with simple curls twirled around her blonde locks. she had a dark blue, tight silk dress on with spaghetti straps. it completed her perfectly. it showed off her curves, and edges. she truly did look amazing.

a knock came from her door, making her whip her head up as she saw joey leaning against the door frame, causing caroline to break into a smile. "wow, joe! you look amazing." she giggled, walking towards the potter girl. she had a short, reddish dress on with spaghetti straps.

"so do you! i could never look that good in a dress like that." joey put her hands forward, looking at the dress up and down. "trust me, you'd pull it off better than me." she winked, before grabbing her hands. "we should go, right?" joey nodded her way, a big smile on her face.

"wow." the witter boy whispered, watching as the leery girl walked in with her brother and friend by her side. he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, like always. she had grown up so much over her time in london. she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair, and how her eyes had just gotten brighter, more loving. griffin was lucky. he only wished, he could be as lucky as him, to be able to say caroline leery, was his.

caroline's eyes had dragged up to paceys, staring into his green eyes. his heart seemed to stop, after catching the leery girls eyesight. somehow, she looked even more beautiful than before, just from that one look. caroline leery was beautiful. his, caroline leery was beautiful. the girl that was his best friend, made him feel something no one else did. 'but why?' he thought.