Mylan Headcanonssssss!

Start from the beginning

Dylan plays DnD with Mike and the gang, even though he hasn't a clue what's going on or how to play. But he does it for Mike.

As we all know, our boy is a simp, so of course he plays DnD for Mike (Will too because Dylan cares a great deal for his friends and likes it when Will smiles cause it doesn't happen as much as he used to). Now he could pick up the game easily if he tried but when Dylan's mind finds something will take up too much energy to try and figure out, he'll just deem it unnecessary (which is why he's always shit at being able to decipher why people emote they way they do about specific things—read: dumb things). But he loves how much Mike gets into the game and always enjoys hearing him narrate.

Mike frequently gets jealous of girls at school who flirt and crush on Dylan because he's (obviously) attractive.

Completely canon. Mike could and would get jealous of a goddamn rock if it was so much as leaning towards Dylan so it's not surprising that he harbours a deep resentment for the fawning girls at their school. It's not like Dylan is oblivious of their feelings towards him: it's just that 1. They aren't Mike, 2. Gross, and 3. He doesn't care. So he ignores them. But it never fails to amuse him how easily Mike can get jealous of the attention that's set on him.

They share a dorm in college and don't like each other at first. But then they get to know each other online and genuinely start to like one another and when they decide to meet up in person it's super awkward

Lmao I actually read a fanfic like this once. It was fun. And FYI, if this were to happen, the arguments and disagreements would be 100% one sided on Mike's behalf because Dylan gives absolutely no fucks about people who may waste his time and energy with petty arguments.

Their friends see them fighting and start to worry only to realize they're arguing about something completely ridiculous

Again, this would be completely one sided because Mike would be annoyed that Dylan would nonchalantly ridicule or dismiss him and his stupid ideas and/or topic and Dylan would be secretly entertained about getting Mike riled up over something so small.

Mike gets stood up on a date and Dylan steps in pretending to be said date.

Sorry i was too lazy to write the full thing, but I think it's a super cute idea!

Mike goes through and intense wave of depression and instead of comforting him, Dylan's just like "yeah, I feel you fam."

Oml, this one is soooooo funny 🤣. But in all seriousness, if Mike was so much as frowning, Dylan would be doting on him like it was his birthright to do so. Anything to make his boy happy again.

Dylan tries to teach Mike to throw knives.

Okay, since Mike is incompetent enough to concuss himself by tripping over a shoelace this is 100% NOT Dylan's idea. Actually, Mike practically begs him to teach him and since Dylan has a hard time saying no to him, he reluctantly agrees. The first try Mike has ends up with him throwing the knife a good seven feet away from the actual target and it ricochets back towards his head. Dylan catches it in time and does not, under any circumstances, let Mike near his knives again.

A series of them pranking each other but only Dylan's ever works so Mike gives up.

Lmao this is cute. Honestly, Dyl ain't one for pranks. If he wants to mess with you, he wouldn't set up a trap in wait: he'd waltz over to your and just do it. But I can imagine his group of friends teaming up with Mike to try and prank him only for it to epically fail each time.

What if they find a stray dog or cat and take it in?

If this were to happen, Dustin would definitely pester Dylan into telling him what the dog is saying/feeling (I'd imagine a dog) because Dylan can communicate through emotions, and consistently ignores how Dylan tiredly explains to him that emotions feel different in every living thing and it's much harder to decipher words/feelings from animal emotions than in humans. It usually ends with Dylan giving up and feeding Dustin false info about the animal so he'll get off his back. Also Mike would definitely be the pet's momma. That boy's maternal instincts that he was never supposed to have comes out immensely.

They're both scared of butterflies or ladybugs

Lol I like this one. Honestly, everything with a pulse should fear Dylan, but for some reason, bugs unnerve him. It's probably because the tinnier size of a creature, the harder it's sense is to detect. Idk he's not afraid of them but they do canonically bother him. Mike finds it funny though.

Mike and Dylan meet up with their friends at Scoops Ahoy

Mike: *glares at Dylan* My legs hurt and it's your fault

Dylan: *shrugs and smirks before going back to eating his ice cream*

Lucas: *wiggling his eyebrows* Why?

Mike: *turns red, too embarrassed to say*

Everyone: *laughs, thinking they did the do*

In reality: Mike and Dylan went to a trampoline gym doing flips and having jumping contests for three hours

*Cue Billy in the background choking on his ice cream and ready to strangle the life out of Mike*

Dylan teaches Mike how to cook since the boy cannot try to do so without setting off the fire alarm each time

Lmao this ones cute I like it. Super accurate too, I headcanon that Mike is a lousy cook.

Mike is jealous because girls are flirting with Dylan in front of him and trying to seduce him

Lmaooo this is 100% true because girls drool over Dylan. But again, they disgust Dylan because they're not Mike and also, ew, so he always either stares them down with disdain and ignores their existence, or completely turns them down in the most brutal way because that's just who Dylan is. And it always makes Mike super happy (and amused).

Mike is the little spoon when they cuddle

Oh, absolutely. 100%. It's mostly because Dylan likes to keep Mike in his arms so that he knows that nothing can get to him without him knowing and that he's safe. And Mike finds this cute so he doesn't mind teehee.

Dylan is the type to say "I love you" at random times and it gets Mike all flustered

Omg, I love this. Since Dylan is known for not giving a fuck, shamelessly professing his love for Mike at random fits him very well. And yes, Mike would definitely be bashful about that, lol.

Heyyyyy. That's all for now. Thanks for all the suggests and lemme know if you want me to do this again!

Also.....Would y'all....Like a character sheet....On Dylan? Cause I thought of making a chapter explaining things about him. Or would y'all like a Q&A with my OC? Cause I can make that happen. Just lemme know!

Anyways, gotta go because I'm kinda writing this in the middle of class....granted it's a creative writing class but still. Love y'all!

-Someonewhoisnthere.