150. Finale (part 2)

Start from the beginning

If she wants the third prince not to regret it in the future, Luo Jianjia feels that she has to work hard. She opens a few more branches, studies more new styles, and makes more money, so that she doesn't feel owed to the third prince.

When the child was three months old, Luo Jianjia opened the branch to Nanling City, the next city.

In addition, there are several fresh varieties in the pastry shop.

This time, their variety changed to another flavor, salty.

Ordinary pastry shops sell sweets, which is a breakthrough for them.

Luo Jianjia put the shredded carrot pancakes and potato pancakes mixed with potato starch in the pastry shop.

One of these two kinds of pancakes is crystal clear, and the other looks very elastic. Because of the high appearance, they immediately attracted countless people.

Luo Jianjia made another pastry with meat and salted egg yolk.

At first, some people couldn't accept the salty taste, and gradually, some people loved it more and more.

The business of the pastry shop is getting better and better.

Luo Jianjia's shop opened one after another, and it was in full swing.

When the second child was pregnant, fighting broke out again at the border.

Luo Jianjia counted the days. This was when General Yunhe mentioned in the book launched the second war.

But Yunhe had been captured a long time ago, how could he start a war again?

No matter what, the pace of history will not change significantly?

But looking at Chu Wei's cold expression, she always felt that this matter was strange.

Chu Wei-Leng had predicted this war for a long time. It was a war of "combining the inside with the outside", and they had collaborators on their side.

Five years ago, when the three princes were still at the border, they were aware of it.

In recent years, they have also been trying to find out who the ghost inside and outside the court is.

What he didn't expect was that when the war was about to happen, the lady was pregnant again.

He was very guilty of this.

Luo Jianjia soon noticed this.

She is not a hesitant person, nor a person who likes to be jealous. In the past, she felt that the male and female masters were destined to be together, so she never thought of staying cold with Chu Wei.

But later, when she realized that she liked Chu Wei Leng and Chu Wei Leng also liked her, she felt colder with Chu Wei.

Since she has decided to live on, she has always believed in Chu Wei Leng.

She believed that Chu Weilian liked her and valued her.

Therefore, when the second child came, the complex expression on Chu Weilian's face made Luo Jianjia realize that something was wrong.