149. Finale (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Chu Weilian looked at something on his body, then looked at the ground, and took Luo Jianjia to the side of the couch with the quilt.

After he finished sorting, he changed the bedding and clothes again, then turned around to hold Luo Jianjia.

As a result, when he turned his head, he found that his wife was asleep.

Chu Wei Leng frowned further.

In recent days, he felt that the lady was very tired, and she slept very hard, and he did not respond to her when he came back.

He didn't think much before, but now think about it carefully, I am afraid that he is tired after opening a new shop.

I also blame him. As a man, he didn't take care of the family's business. He was piled on the shoulders of the lady alone.

And he has been too busy lately, he hasn't put his mind at home, ignored her, and failed to take good care of her.

On the contrary, this family has always been taken care of by a lady.

Chu Weiling gently put Luo Jianjia on the kang, covered her with a quilt, and tucked the quilt, and then went out.

He didn't go out, but went to the main courtyard and talked with Zhao.

Because he was afraid that his wife would feel uncomfortable during the time he was out, he wanted his mother to take care of her.

When Zhao heard his son talk about this, his face was very solemn at first, but the more he listened to it, the more smiles on his face grew.

Drowsiness...vomiting...

Zhao's reaction surprised Chu Wei Leng.

His father and mother's attitude towards his own wife is in his eyes, and it can be said that he is more concerned than his son.

But now, when his mother heard her daughter-in-law's reaction, she was not worried but happy. What's the reason?

"When did your daughter-in-law come last month?" Zhao pulled his son aside and asked in a low voice.

Chu Wei pondered for a while, but couldn't remember how, it seemed that he hadn't seen the wife coming to the moon for a long time.

He blamed this on himself, and became more guilty: "I have been too busy lately to pay attention."

"You are too careless!" Zhao couldn't help but say something to his son without being able to get a positive answer from his son.

After finishing talking, Zhao thought to himself: "I remember that Jian Jia's menstruation was at the beginning of the month, it seems that the beginning of the month did not come. It's the end of the month, hasn't it been this month?"

At the beginning of the month... Chu Wei thought about it coldly. It seemed that he had troubled her several times during the first few days of the month, and he should have indeed not come.

Zhao thought for a long time without thinking clearly, and he began to urge his son: "It's nothing, it's useless to think so much, you will know everything if you invite a doctor."