"Thank you auntie."

After all, Chu Weilian led Wang Qingjue to the front yard.

Thinking that Chu Weileng had eaten the mung bean popsicles she made a few days ago, Luo Jianjia planned to make more.

The watermelon in the greenhouse in Fuzhong was ripe, Luo Jianjia picked one, beaten it into juice, and filtered the seeds inside. Add glutinous rice flour to the watermelon juice and boil it in a pot. Finally, pour it into a mold and freeze it in a natural refrigerator outside.

After finishing this, Luo Jianjia came back and continued to make pasta with Zhao.

After arriving in the front yard study, Wang Qingjue said: "Brother Chu is still comfortable at home. Returning to my yard is deserted and deserted, it would be better to live in the barracks."

Chu Wei coldly agreed with this point.

In the past, he was like Wang Qingjue. He felt that it didn't matter if he returned home, and there was nothing to look forward to or miss at home.

But since his parents and maidens came, his mind gradually changed.

In recent days, he has become more and more in love with home, and feels that the days at home are beautiful.

The biggest difference in all this is that the lady is here.

Chu Wei coldly took a sip of the tea on the table and said, "Brother Wang, you should marry a lady. With a lady, life will be different."

Marry a wife?

It is false to say not to expect.

In an instant, a shadow appeared in Wang Qingjue's mind.

If the future wife can be as beautiful as Luo Jianjia, able to be as capable as Luo Jianjia, and as intelligent as Luo Jianjia, that is of course excellent.

Realizing his thoughts, Wang Qingjue was startled suddenly.

When did he have such an idea.

Friend's wife should not be deceived.

He quickly picked up the tea on the table and poured a cup.

"Carefully...hot..."

Before Chu Weiling's reminder was finished, Wang Qingjue had already drank a cup of hot tea into his mouth, and it was so hot that he instantly spilled the water.

After cleaning up, Wang Qingjue sat back in his seat again.

"Brother Wang thought of this, why did he suddenly change his expression?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

Wang Qingjue's expression did not change, but his eyes were a little wandering.

But soon he returned to the old hippie smile, and changed the subject with a smile: "Isn't this thinking of the fiancée before?"

As soon as he mentioned this, Chu Wei Leng immediately thought of the girl who went to their shop to arrogantly lift himself up.