After wiping off his body, Chu Weileng put Luo Jianjia on the clean quilt and covered it.

Then he went to the cabinet to take out a clean cotton cloth and wiped Luo Jianjia's hair carefully.

These things are very tedious and exhausting, but Chu Weicooling is very happy to do it.

I don't know what he thought of, and while wiping Luo Jianjia's hair, he laughed a few times.

He himself laughed happily, and he was in a good mood at first glance.

But in the middle of the night, it was a bit oozing.

Fortunately, the Zhaos and his wife were in the yard next door, and the people who helped with the housekeeping and sweeping also lived in other yards, and no one could hear them.

Otherwise, he is afraid that he will be said to have lost his mind.

After wiping his hair clean, Chu Weilian still feels weak, feels a lot of strength, but doesn't know where to use it.

Looking at the dirty sheets and quilt on the side, and then at Luo Jianjia's joyful clothes, Chu Weilian picked it up and went outside.

At this time in the twelfth lunar month, the weather was extremely cold, and it was snowing again, so Chu Weilian sat outside and began to wash.

After washing and drying, Chu Wei's cold heart finally became less fiery, and he calmed down a bit, and went back to the house.

As soon as he went to bed, Chu Weileng stopped hesitating and cautious as before. He directly put Luo Jianjia in his arms and rubbed his chin on her head.

Smelling the sweet scent of osmanthus in his hair, Chu Weiling quickly fell asleep.

In the dream, it was a sweet dream under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree.

In the past, he always felt that dreams were the most beautiful, giving people endless fantasy, but now he feels that no matter how beautiful a dream is, there is no real beauty.

When Luo Jianjia woke up in the morning, she felt very uncomfortable.

She was about to turn her head to talk to Chu Wei Leng, but saw that he was holding her tightly, making her unable to move.

Luo Jianjia felt a little angry the more he thought about it, and couldn't help but pinch a layer of flesh with his fingernails.

It's a pity that she often cooks and cut her nails very short. Chu Wei Leng didn't feel any pain after pinching it for a long time.

I don't know whether to say that Chu Wei's cold skin is thicker or that Luo Jianjia is weaker.

Luo Jianjia used a bit more and pinched hard, but Chu Weileng still had no response.

Luo Jianjia thought, if he was still like this, she would call him.

Fortunately, at the next moment, Chu Wei Leng woke up, and said dumbly in her ear: "Lady, are you awake?"

Without a response, Chu Weileng asked again: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Luo Jianjia left Chu Weileng's embrace a little bit, turned around, looked at Chu Weileng, looked at Chu Weileng's contented expression, and said, "I don't have a friend."