This day, she met many people, listened to many praises, and helped many people. She felt that this thing was worth doing and it was meaningful.

After a few days of porridge at the back door of the shop, Xu Shi's reputation has improved, but there are more customers in front than before. This is an unexpected gain that everyone did not expect.

Subsequently, the shop in the south of Mala Chuan was also opened.

Although the two shops are not close to each other like the one in the north of the city, they are not too far away, just across the street.

As soon as this shop opened, the flow of customers was dispersed, and finally there were not so many customers in the shop in the north of the city.

As the weather turns colder, the sales of vegetables in the spicy skewers shops are much higher than before.

By the end of the month, the monthly income reached 700 taels, which was more than Zhao estimated last month.

"It's just that good that we have just opened two shops. In a few months, we won't be able to make thousands of taels in a month?" Zhao said.

Hearing this number, everyone smiled and looked forward to the future.

Tomorrow is the twelfth lunar month, and it has not melted since it fell a few months ago.

The snow is getting thicker and thicker one after another.

After returning to the house, Chu Weilian immediately took off the cotton-padded jacket outside and sat on the kang wearing a two-layered jacket.

The inner layer is thin, and the outer layer is slightly thick, but it is by no means particularly thick.

This thickness is worn by Luo Jianjia in spring and autumn.

Even so, he still felt hot and untied the outer layer of clothing.

Although there is a kang and a flue on the wall, it is not so hot.

It's incomparable with the heating of later generations.

She wanted to install a radiator in the house, but it was really troublesome to make, and she didn't know if it could be made.

She even wanted to install underfloor heating. She remembered that this technology already existed in ancient times.

However, if it is installed now, they have to move to another house, and it will be very troublesome to start the construction.

And it's not too cold now.

So she thought if she felt cold in the future, she would do it after the winter.

If she is indoors now, Luo Jianjia still wears a thin coat.

Sometimes she envied Chu Wei for being cold, because it was so hot in winter that she didn't need heating.

"Are you hot?" Luo Jianjia asked.

"It's okay." Chu Wei said with a cold sip of herbal tea.