Luo Jianjia quickly withdrew his wrist.

"Well, what's the matter, lady?"

"It didn't hurt at first, but when you rub it, it hurts again."

I wanted to please my wife, but it was counterproductive.

Chu Wei suddenly felt embarrassed and annoyed, and the atmosphere in the room was strange at the moment.

It was still early at the moment, and it was not completely light yet, and it was very quiet outside.

Chu Wei Leng always felt that he had to say something.

"Lady, did you sleep well last night?"

Luo Jianjia said: "Very good, very warm."

Chu Wei turned his head to look at Luo Jianjia's calm expression, his eyes moved slightly, and said: "But my husband didn't sleep well last night."

This is as pitiful as it is said, and it is not like Chu Wei Leng's usual character at all.

Luo Jianjia was puzzled, and turned his head to look at him: "Why?"

Why?

It's not because of you.

Seeing Luo Jianjia's blushing cheeks and sleepy eyes, thinking of the culprit who had been lingering in his nose last night and disturbing his mind and sleeplessness, Chu Wei Leng felt very unbalanced in his heart, so he leaned in and kissed him directly.

Xu Shi held back all night, and his strength was much stronger than usual.

Luo Jianjia raised his hand and slapped him lightly, and said, "Take it lightly."

Chu Weilian grabbed Luo Jianjia's hand and murmured, "Why can't you sleep for your husband? It's not because the lady pushed her husband away last night."

Luo Jianjia lost the slightest impression of this, and frowned suspiciously.

She slept very well last night and was very comfortable. As for what Chu Weilian said, she really didn't feel it.

Looking at Luo Jianjia's Wufa scattered on the bed, and looking at her innocent and bewildered eyes, Chu Wei Leng felt that all his blood was moving in one place.

This early in the morning, if he didn't do anything, he had to be driven mad.

In these days, Chu Wei was cold and did not kiss Luo Jianjia. Luo Jianjia not only didn't hate him, but also liked it.

She thought that today would be the same as usual, and the kiss would end after a while.

But today, somehow, Chu Wei kissed him coldly and endlessly. Moreover, his strength was stronger than before, and his hand was not as honest as usual.

When it was over, Luo Jianjia felt hot and sweaty all over.

It took a long time to get over.

When she recovered, she found that Chu Wei Leng was still buried between her neck, and the exhaled heat sprayed on her skin, making people tremble.