After all, now that Chu Wei Leng has a high official position, if all his colleagues come over, he will definitely bring a generous gift.

Unexpectedly, Wang Qingjue, who hadn't seen him for nearly half a month, suddenly rushed over during dinner.

Not only came, but also brought a big gift.

"Sister-in-law, I'm here to send you money."

With that, Wang Qingjue handed over a silver ticket with ten thousand taels written on it.

Luo Jianjia glanced a few times before confirming that he had read it correctly, and looked at Wang Qingjue incomprehensibly.

If you don't know Wang Qingjue's true identity, Luo Jianjia might think he wants to curry favor with Chu Weilian.

But she knew Wang Qingjue's identity, knew that he was a prince, or a prince with ideals and ambitions, so she knew that he could not do such a thing.

In this way, this behavior is very strange.

Ten thousand taels of silver.

Don't say it was Zhenbei City, even in the capital, very few people would give such a generous gift.

What does he want to do.

Luo Jianjia looked at Chu Weileng and tried to get answers from Chu Weileng.

Chu Wei Leng was also very surprised.

He hadn't heard Wang Qingjue say about this at all.

Before coming, Wang Qingjue did let people prepare some gifts. Although those gifts were a little expensive, they were not too outrageous.

He didn't know why Wang Qingjue suddenly took out ten thousand taels of silver bills.

Seeing Luo Jianjia looking over, Chu Weileng shook his head towards her, saying that he was not clear about the matter.

Luo Jianjia pondered what Wang Qingjue said.

This money seems to be specially given to her?

Why do you say that?

If it is a gift, it should be for Chu Wei Leng.

It seems that it is related to her.

"This gift is too expensive. Prince Wang should take it back." Luo Jianjia said calmly.

But Wang Qingjue sat in a chair unceremoniously, and said with a smile: "This is not a gift, it is earned by my sister-in-law."

Luo Jianjia was even more surprised.

Although she guessed that these banknotes were related to her, she did not guess that she earned them.

Wang Qingjue ate a cold cucumber and stopped selling it. He said, "This is the money made by selling hot kang technology."

"Huo Kang?" Luo Jianjia repeated in a low voice, with surprise in his voice.

As far as she knows, not only is the hot kang free of charge, the court also paid part of the money, and there is no possibility of making money.