He had lived so much, and it was the first time he saw cucumbers in winter.

Hearing this, Boss Chu and Zhao both laughed, and they all looked at Luo Jianjia.

Chu Weileng also followed his parents' eyes and looked at Luo Jianjia.

Is it the lady who bought it?

"Where did the lady get it? How can anyone sell cucumbers at this time." Chu Wei Leng did not react at this moment.

After all, he has been busy with Kang's affairs recently, and has not been to the generals' mansion, so he doesn't know the changes in his home.

"It was not bought, it was planted by cymbals." Zhao explained with a smile.

Chu Weilen's eyes widened slightly, looked at Luo Jianjia in surprise, and repeated: "The lady planted it?"

How many surprises will his wife bring him?

She can do everything.

Seeing Chu Weileng's surprised look, Luo Jianjia smiled and nodded, and said, "Didn't I tell you before, I want to grow vegetables in a greenhouse, and the greenhouses in our house are ready."

Chu Wei Leng has been too busy recently, and he has indeed forgotten this matter.

but-

"Don't you plant this kind of vegetables? How can you grow cucumbers?" Chu Wei asked coldly, pointing to a plate of fried vegetables on the table.

Chu Wei Leng lives in the south, warm and humid. In his cognition, small green vegetables can indeed be grown throughout the year. So he thought from the beginning that what Luo Jianjia wanted to grow were vegetables like cabbage and greens, and he never thought that he could grow cucumbers.

"As long as the conditions such as temperature, humidity, and sunlight are reached, they can be planted." Luo Jianjia explained.

With that said, she handed a clean cucumber to Chu Weileng.

In cold weather, she didn't want to eat cucumbers, not only didn't want to eat them, but also didn't want to take them. This thing was really like ice cubes.

But she knew that Chu Wei Leng liked to eat, so she planted it for him and washed him a few.

Chu Wei Leng took the cucumber and put it in his mouth, biting it crunchy.

After eating a few bites, Chu Wei asked coldly, "Is it possible to grow eggplant and loofah?"

Zhao said with a smile: "Yes, it's already planted, it's in the generals' mansion, I guess I can eat it in the first half month, right, cymbal?"

Luo Jianjia said, "Mother is right."

Chu Wei Leng took another bite of the cucumber.

At this moment, he just wanted to know what else his wife would not.

Know how to make machines, make kangs, and grow summer vegetables in winter...This pile of pieces can be imagined by ordinary people.