He didn't believe in the words made up by Luo Jianjia. In his opinion, this thing must have been worked out by Luo Jianjia.

After all, Wang Qingjue looked at Chu Wei and said coldly: "Brother Chu, let's go to the house and take a look."

"Good." Chu Wei said coldly.

He is also really curious, is Huo Kang really that simple, so easy to be made by his wife? It's amazing too.

With that, the three of them went to the house.

At this moment, there is a mat on the fire kang, and a mattress and a quilt are spread on the mat.

As soon as he entered, Chu Weilian felt the temperature of the quilt.

It's hot.

"Brother Chu open and try." Wang Qingjue reminded.

Chu Wei Leng opened the quilt and touched it. It was even hotter, and it was so warm inside.

He looked at Luo Jianjia in surprise.

Then he opened the mattress again and touched the temperature below.

Finally, he lay on the kang with Wang Qingjue and tried.

It's really warm!

"Did you use a lot of firewood? Do you need someone to keep watching?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

Wang Qingjue shook his head and said, "No, the firewood was released three hours ago, and I didn't release too much. It's all according to what my sister-in-law said."

If that is the case, then the effect of this fire kang is even better than the one in Dongji Kingdom's imperial palace.

This hot kang is easy to make, and the people at the border will not have to be frozen again this year.

The two looked at each other and realized that they had thought of something.

Seeing that Huo Kang had finally made it, Luo Jianjia finally felt relieved.

She had always known that this thing was very easy to do, but recently, seeing the reactions of Chu Weilian and Wang Qingjue, she was somewhat uncertain, afraid that she would not be able to do it.

However, she also had new doubts in her mind.

"Since the fire kang is so simple and easy to make, why didn't Dongjiguo become popular? After all, isn't it colder there? More people freeze to death every winter." Luo Jianjia asked.

Thinking of the nature of the Dongji Kingdom imperial family and the complicated domestic situation, Wang Qingjue sneered and said: "I see, the royal family may not take care of the lives of ordinary people. Even if they know the way, they will do their best. The lives of the people are here. Their eyes are nothing but grass. This thing is holding it on its own, which just shows the supremacy of the royal family, which is different from other civilians."

There are not many descriptions of Dong Jiguo in the book, so Luo Jianjia has no way of knowing. She only knows that Dali and Dong Jiguo have fought for many years, and the two sides are of equal strength. It was not until the latter half of the novel that they were defeated by the hero and the hero. NS.