Chu Wei glanced at her deeply and said: "It's good when it's done, and it's good when it's done."

"My mother looked for someone to see it. Three days later, it is a good day, so I thought about the opening day. What do you think?" Luo Jianjia changed the subject.

"Any day is fine, you can decide. But, I am going back to the barracks these few days, and I can't help in the shop every day. Although there are soldiers patrolling at night, there are always things that are missed. You don't want to come back at night. That night, remember to come back earlier with your parents." Chu Wei confessed coldly.

Luo Jianjia glanced at him and said, "Did you forget that I am very strong? Normal people can't hurt me."

Caring is chaotic.

Chu Wei froze for a moment, and quickly reacted, saying, "Even if you are strong, what if there are too many people on the other side? You are alone after all, and you look so good-looking, so you have to be guarded."

This was the first time Luo Jianjia heard Chu Weilian say that she was good-looking. She turned her head to stare at Chu Weilian seriously, without speaking.

"What's wrong? Did you hear what I just said?" Chu Wei Leng asked again.

"Well, I heard it and remembered it." Luo Jianjia replied.

"Just remember." After speaking, Chu Wei Leng took the bowl in Luo Jianjia's hand, "It's cold, and the water is too cold. Don't wash it with cold water in the future."

"Um."

Luo Jianjia stood aside, watching Chu Weileng washing the pot and dishes in front of the stove.

After finishing his busy work, Chu Weileng went out. Luo Jianjia and the others rested at home for a while, and then went out to the shop.

There are so many people in the shop today, even more than yesterday.

Luo Jianjia was really surprised.

Now that there are so many people recruited, she doesn't need to blow up skewers later.

She has tried, the sauce is made by herself, and the dishes have also been processed by her hands, so it still has the effect of increasing strength.

She just collects money in front, or collects dishes and wipes the table when there are too many people.

The Zhao clan muttered beside him: "I don't know what's going on, why are there so many people."

Luo Jianjia shook her head, indicating that she didn't know either.

However, this kind of surprise did not last long, and someone came to clarify.

After a while, a man in his early twenties came over to pay and asked: "The shopkeeper, is this shop opened by Master Chu?"

Luo Jianjia glanced at Zhao who was standing beside him and nodded.

This is not a secret, Chu Wei Leng did not help less in the shop, many people have seen him.

"Is it the Master Chu who caught Dong Jiguo's general?" asked a woman at the back.