Chu Wei Leng became more relaxed, and said with a smile: "Okay, I will practice swords for a while." Then he went out.

After going out, he realized that he didn't hold a sword at all, and he was not clever in lying.

Chu Wei Leng patted his head in annoyance, and practiced his punches outside.

Luo Jianjia closed her eyes, sighed a long way, and sat up on the bed and began to dress.

For breakfast, she was in no mood to make it. She simply cooked a pot of porridge and ate the meatballs left over from last night as the staple food.

Zhao realized that Luo Jianjia’s mood was not right. After eating, she pulled Luo Jianjia aside and asked: "Jiajia, what's wrong with you, why is your face so ugly? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Luo Jianjia wanted to smile at Zhao and said she was okay. But she really couldn't laugh, she twitched the corner of her mouth, and said, "Well, it's really uncomfortable. Maybe the month is coming."

"Oh, that's the case, I said, let's see how you feel so uncomfortable. Don't go to the shop today. Let's rest at home for a day. The fried chicken shop hasn't opened yet and it has a lot of staff. My father and I are busy with it. "Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia rejected the proposal: "No, mother, this hasn't come yet, it's just a little uncomfortable and it won't get in the way."

Zhao looked at his daughter-in-law's face again, and asked with some uncertainty: "Really?"

Luo Jianjia held Zhao's hand, squeezed out a smile, and said, "Really, mother. I want to try the kitchen utensils over there with you today. Let's go to the shop."

Zhao thought for a while and said, "Okay, if you feel uncomfortable, just say it."

"Okay, mother, daughter-in-law remembered."

Chu Weileng also noticed something wrong with Luo Jianjia, but before he could ask anything, someone came from the barracks and asked him to go.

He glanced at Luo Jianjia who was in the same place with her mother who didn't know what to say, paused for a moment, and left home.

When you are busy, you can always forget unpleasant things.

Today there are so many guests, Luo Jianjia does everything by himself, making himself too busy to stop.

When the sky darkened, I realized that the day had passed.

On weekdays, she was used to going back with Chu Wei Leng, but today Chu Wei Leng did not come. Zhao and Boss had forgotten that their son was not in the shop to help, so they went back to cook earlier.

Therefore, she is the only one left on this road today.

When I got out of the shop, there were not too many people outside, only twos and threes walking on the road.

There were people patrolling the streets, and Luo Jianjia had much more strength than the average person, so he was not afraid.

However, she felt lonely.

Even if there were pedestrians on the road, even if the soldiers on patrol saw her and greeted her, she still felt lonely.

When she didn't have any illusions about Chu Wei Leng before, no matter what Chu Wei Leng did, she could stabilize her mentality, be able to withdraw in time, and leave at any time. But now, she already has hope for him, and when the hope is about to die, this heart seems to be unable to take it back, and it can't stick to it.

No matter how long the road is, it will come to an end.

She sighed and walked towards the alley. As soon as she entered the alley, she saw a familiar figure hurriedly coming out of the house, walking towards her, with an anxious look on her face.